Xabi Alonso (20 Viewers)

After the Poulsen signing, will Secco, Blanc and cie still buy Xabi Alonso?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Az24

Apr 28, 2008
1. Lucho
2. Keita
3. Then Xabi

That would be my priority list for those targets.
I agree with lucho being number 1... Xabi would be 2... only coz i dont kno much about keita.

Xabi is a great player and a "champion" but we wud have liverpools CM of 2 years ago minus gerrard. sissoko---xabi

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I agree with lucho being number 1... Xabi would be 2... only coz i dont kno much about keita.

Xabi is a great player and a "champion" but we wud have liverpools CM of 2 years ago minus gerrard. sissoko---xabi
So,
They won the champions league back then no?:spliff:

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004

Sissoko - Xabi would be a hell of a centre midfield. One of the best in Europe imo.

Az24

Apr 28, 2008
So it was 2 years ago,ican't see the problem,i think they still can partner a great Midfiled duo.
i totally agree... he would be a good aquisition to our team... i just don't like to see us getting left behind thats all...

Az24

Apr 28, 2008
Do you see VDV fitting in this whole picture?
What position,Neddy's?
VDV plays in the centre attacking position... but he is left footed so maybe he cud fit in there but isn't a natural winger so playing him in neddy's position would make us narrow... i personally have never seen him play out wide.

CROUCHiNHO

Apr 30, 2008
VDV would be a nice addition , he has been in that horrible league for too long now ,needs to move on and prove his self on the big stages

sneijder has lit up spain

still i believe we need a pacey winger

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez is planning a summer clearout with Peter Crouch, Jermaine Pennant, John Arne Riise and Xabi Alonso in line to leave to create funds for Gareth Barry, Borussia Dortmund full-back Philipp Degen and Wigan's Antonio Valencia.
(The Sun)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)