Wrestling (1 Viewer)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
as many of u know mirko vucinic the roma striker does wwe celebrations wen he scores, he admitted his next one will be next time he scores will he bring on his wife and kid and fake killing them, then fake killing himself, i dno how hes gona manage to get them past security, or perhaps its just a bad joke

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
as many of u know mirko vucinic the roma striker does wwe celebrations wen he scores, he admitted his next one will be next time he scores will he bring on his wife and kid and fake killing them, then fake killing himself, i dno how hes gona manage to get them past security, or perhaps its just a bad joke
thats just sad

Max

Jul 15, 2003
All I know is that people that like wrestling or participate in it are fucked up. Whatever it is, it's for absolute losers. Don't watch this shit or you'll be considered a faggot by me.
Because it is ultimately your job to separate the good from evil come Judgement Day. :D

Yeah, wrestling is pretty lame, and all those fans going nuts when everyone knows what's going to happen...what the fuck is that about?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)