wow Benitez manages to win a game,bet he masturabtes furiously tonight (2 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Woah, what a backlash :D

I used to hate them last season because they had Mourinho, now i pity them for the state they're in, i'm sorry to tell you guys, but i was quite happy they won the Club World Cup :D

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006

I used to hate them last season because they had Mourinho, now i pity them for the state they're in, i'm sorry to tell you guys, but i was quite happy they won the Club World Cup :D
That's it! No more Larissa pictures for you my friend! They really screwed your head into a mental Swirll! :disagree:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Why does that make you happy? Do you have anything against any of the other teams in that tournament? Or would you have been happy had any other team won it?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Why does that make you happy? Do you have anything against any of the other teams in that tournament? Or would you have been happy had any other team won it?
Well of course i wanted Al-Wahda to win it, but lets get back to reality :p

No, i'm indifferent to the other teams, as in i don't know most of them anyway. When it comes to big european teams, i always have some kind of emotional involvement in it, either i wish they win, or i wish they lose, i rarely have middle ground. Inter have been in a terrible state lately, and Mourinho is no longer their manager, so i pity them to be honest, for the state that they are in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)