Would Like to hear the truth. (1 Viewer)

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Not being able to speak Itlaian and with very little knowledge of Italian news I would like somebody to kindly point me and others to a source of news that is not bias and does not name solely my beloved Juventus as the root of all Italian footballing evil.

I appologise if this is against the rules and I know that if Juve have done wrong they deserve to be punnished but I will not let my club,my only club have its history tarnished because of some Fat Greedy Mafioso that cares nothing for the passion and honour that is football.
thank you.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
IrishZebra said:
Not being able to speak Itlaian and with very little knowledge of Italian news I would like somebody to kindly point me and others to a source of news that is not bias and does not name solely my beloved Juventus as the root of all Italian footballing evil.

I appologise if this is against the rules and I know that if Juve have done wrong they deserve to be punnished but I will not let my club,my only club have its history tarnished because of some Fat Greedy Mafioso that cares nothing for the passion and honour that is football.
thank you.
You mean Juve isn't the foot of all evil in football?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Italian football is corrupted to the bone and we're fucked. That's everything you need to know.

Mar 6, 2005
You want the truth? Okay, brace yourself:

We're all just the product of a dream of an unknown creature in some unknown universe.. This will all end when it wakes up...
Now tell me football is more worrying than that :D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Jeeks said:
Does it?

Luckily I don't feel like that.
Being demoted to Serie C will very much be like an apocalyps. The entire team will be destroyed. But Juventus could ressurect even better than before even though I say the odds aren't completely in our favour.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Seven said:
Being demoted to Serie C will very much be like an apocalyps. The entire team will be destroyed. But Juventus could ressurect even better than before even though I say the odds aren't completely in our favour.
Juventus being destroyed is far from the sky falling.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
When we get demoted to Serie C it might take a few years, but eventually Juventus will come back to it's original position again. You can't destroy the team's history, just look at how many fans Fiorentina and Napoli still have.

It's nearly impossible to change the traditional team order, only Chelsea has done that in recent years thanks to Abramovich. Edit: Not counting one season wonders as Blackburn Rovers in 1995, or Osasuna this year of course.

Geof

May 14, 2004
Mr. Gol said:
When we get demoted to Serie C it might take a few years, but eventually Juventus will come back to it's original position again. You can't destroy the team's history, just look at how many fans Fiorentina and Napoli still have.

It's nearly impossible to change the traditional team order, only Chelsea has done that in recent years thanks to Abramovich. Edit: Not counting one season wonders as Blackburn Rovers in 1995, or Osasuna this year of course.
yeah.. well our 2006-2014 period could still be our dark ages. Somewhere between sereiC and B :scared:

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Mr. Gol said:

Well we all asked for an attacking Juventus! Scoring goals at will!!

Well, we got it! :D

Serie C 1 year, Serie B 1 year.....scudetto Serie A the next

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)