World Cup Lounge (6 Viewers)

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
In all fairness I don't think Deco deserves the second yellow card...

Deco out, Costinha out, C Ronaldo doubtful, the english must be on cloud 9 by now.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I wasted unnecassy harddrive space on my dvd recorder,what a bad game.Hopefully FIFA will review the game & make sure that Figo gets what he deserves.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Rami said:
In all fairness I don't think Deco deserves the second yellow card...

Deco out, Costinha out, C Ronaldo doubtful, the english must be on cloud 9 by now.
Deco didn't even deserve the first one. Ridiculous what Heitinga did.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Seven said:
Deco didn't even deserve the first one. Ridiculous what Heitinga did.
Well technically the ball is in play. But Hetinga's action is actually what set the match ablaze...totally disrespectful.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Seven said:
Yeah, I mean, you just don't do that.
I wonder if he did on his own or was encouraged by his teamates.

The funny thing is that he thought he could use the element of surprise and get away with it without taking into consideration that he or one of his teamates will surely be hacked:p

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
Byrone said:
I wasted unnecassy harddrive space on my dvd recorder,what a bad game.Hopefully FIFA will review the game & make sure that Figo gets what he deserves.
heard that the referee gives him a yellow card after the incident so figo will be available for the next game.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Byrone said:

No Byrone,you didn't waste it,you have a clear 97 minutes of Ivanov in action....you should make a compilation called: "A Russian red and yellow windmill".:D

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
giovanotti said:
No Byrone,you didn't waste it,you have a clear 97 minutes of Ivanov in action....you should make a compilation called: "A Russian red and yellow windmill".:D

Oh well,watching C Ronaldo was well worth it i suppose.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)