World Cup Lounge (10 Viewers)

Stickyicky

May 19, 2006
Oh shit look at that, Ribery is starting!

For those of you that haven't seen much of the french league your gonna be in for quite a threat. Imo he's the most unpredictable winger in the world and could very well become one of the greats.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
is it only me? or are the french very un impressive in the past 30 mins, apart from wiltord they r not convincing. why was guily not part of this team he would've added a sharper edge to there attack which depends on henery. cant wait to see trez come in. viera is normal ( to be honest i think he is rubbish) so far nothing abnormal beside that wierd kick he had after zidane fielded in the corner.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
looks like france coach doesnt like trezeguet and coupet, because saha is warming while the game is played. and how did he left giuly out is just a joke.

Stickyicky

May 19, 2006
Giuly i can understand because he hasn't played that much in Barca but Trezeguet? How can you not play him? He should play Trez in the middle and Henry and Ribery on the sides.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Stephan said:
looks like france coach doesnt like trezeguet and coupet, because saha is warming while the game is played. and how did he left giuly out is just a joke.

i am starting to believe so, barthez is not good any more i thnk it was a mistake to get him coupet should've had the chance. ribery is ok but not dangerous infront of the goal. saha might change how things are going now but trez is what they need now.
as for guily i think he has proved him self with barca specially ever since messie was injured and he is a superb player. any way they started to be in control towards the end of the first half, hope they can manage to score in the second half.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
the french team to be honest is the weakest team i have seen sooooooo far ( a bit better than 2002 but nothing compared to the french squad of 98)
i think zidane is way tooooooooo slow, viera is rubbish ( te french coach needs to watch viera wirth juventus), sagnol made a few mistakes, barthez surprisigly saved a certain goal though it was clumsy it did it. henery was being marked the entire game. wiltord was perhaps the most convinving player in this game.

i agree with the french being very nervous its toooooo obvious from the passes in the midfield and there defence was very shaky towards the end they made loads of mistakes. i was hoping trez would join in but the coach just does'nt know what to do, saha was'nt what they needed at all they need trez who scores from any chance with in the box i,e a finsher with henery and zidnae setting chances for him to finish off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)