World Cup 2014: LIVE thread III (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
is it me or the dutch are playing for the penals?
They are scared to play other than close down Messi. It is interesting how they are closing Argentina and moving the ball to Sneijder or Robben but it is not contributing in anything but keeping the score at 0-0

I would guess that the moment Holland move their line a bit up and attack with more men they will concede. They are not doing fast counters, they are not taking any risk at all, I mean after a rebound from a free kick, they don't try to cross again or do that surprising pass.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Juventino[RUS];4614967 said:
Their formation is 6-3-1 :touched:
mourinho would be proud lol

I wouldn't blame them if they are. Their penalty GK is nuts.

- - - Updated - - -

Messi playing better than Robben tho
surprised? :p

hope they lose

They are scared to play other than close down Messi. It is interesting how they are closing Argentina and moving the ball to Sneijder or Robben but it is not contributing in anything but keeping the score at 0-0

I would guess that the moment Holland move their line a bit up and attack with more men they will concede. They are not doing fast counters, they are not taking any risk at all, I mean after a rebound from a free kick, they don't try to cross again or do that surprising pass.
rojo to decide it :p

OP
swag

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,868
    Per Jack's runner photo, I wanna see some didactical flow coming outta someone's shorts before all this is over.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Per Jack's runner photo, I wanna see some didactical flow coming outta someone's shorts before all this is over.
    They would look more enhanced on those white Dutch shorts, the Argentinians can spill out but the black shorts will hide it.

- - - Updated - - -

De Vrij should have got a yellow card there.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    if it's a yellow in the first match of the groupstage it should be a yellow in the semi final. Inconsistent refereeing like this is such a joke.

if FIFA is so worried about their most popular stars being suspended for the final then maybe they should get rid of that stupid yellow accumulation rule cause this is ridiculous.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    if it's a yellow in the first match of the groupstage it should be a yellow in the semi final. Inconsistent refereeing like this is such a joke.

if FIFA is so worried about their most popular stars being suspended for the final then maybe they should get rid of that stupid yellow accumulation rule cause this is ridiculous.
    :agree:

OP
    swag

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,877

FIFA clearly gave instructions about this. The Colombia-Brazil match was one of the first major casualties of this.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    FIFA clearly gave instructions about this.
    Agreed. Italy were eliminated from the entire tournament for less than some of the challenges i've seen since the 1/4s that, apparently, havent even warranted yellows. Why does FIFA do this shit? Do that many casual viewers really not notice?

The current system, accumulation suspensions but with referees clearly instructed to rarely dole them out, almost makes it seem like FIFA has the power to slant future matches towards a preferred result...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)