World Cup 2006 Predictor (2 Viewers)

Temimi

Don-Fabio
Dec 21, 2005
In my opinion u think that Argentina will compete with Brazil

Imagine this

Solari, messi, cambiasso, riquelme, tevez, crespo, aimar, sorin, ayala, samuel, j.zanetti IN THE SAME TEAM JUST IMAGINE THAT

Englang also have a good chance but i dont think that they will cuz their english

I realy wish that ITALY could win it, but my vote have to go to ARGENTINA this year...

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
:wallbang: brazil and italy met in the second round

who will win? mind says brazil, heart says italy.....
:p

i also got a argentina-portugal second round game, who will win?....

Have to do some calculations i guess

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
italy also met sweden.....is ibra playing?:p

ok, here`s my very unrealistic prediction.....i have to say, there are actually many hard games, not only those two hard groups(argentina group and italy group)....for example, england finished 3th in group B, and group F, ok brazil win the group, but japan, cro and aus all can get that 2 position....in G france, switz and korea all can go through imo...

Ok, my prediction then:

World Cup 2006
Winner: ITA
2nd: HOL
3rd: SWE

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sol/shared/spl/hi/predictor/html/football/world_cup_06/default.stm#

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Temimi said:
I realy wish that ITALY could win it, but my vote have to go to ARGENTINA this year...

Its hopeless to hope for Italy, Argentina is the safer bet with Brazil finishing second. Although Ronaldinho make for a very strong symbol as heart of the samba.

olkiller

Sep 9, 2002
Though I hope Italy is gonna win, there's absolutely no chance any team, as things stand at the moment, could beat the Selecao. Not in this world.

Champion: Brazil
Runner-up: Italy
Third: Germany/Spain

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)