Wojciech Szczęsny (58 Viewers)

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
There are number of times he gets beaten near his post is not a good sign for a goalkeeper cost us in the champions league tie against Porto
The goal against Porto was a combination of a terrible wall and limited vision, not only his fault imo, but these goals against Torino was just flat out terrible mistakes, unacceptable

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Wow, so that thief Raiola is going to fleece AA for the next coming of Gigi. Please stop it. Our goalie is earning every penny he gets and can be a CL title performer. Just saw the league table and Juve has conceded less goals than any other team. With this backline how can that be? I think the play of Juve's defense has put Ten under the microscope for any bad decision he makes. Someone please teach Bent and Kulu to kick the ball out of play instead of back passing.

Certain positions in any sport are more valuable to a team's performance to pay that player the most money. IMO with regards to football a goaltender is not that position. Plus look at this Juve squad presently? So many needs other than goalie. Donna's results >>> Tek for the money difference. NO WAY!

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Tek has been excellent for most of his time here. This recent drop in form has been dramatic and costly, no question, but it didn't exist until deep into this season. Is it possible that in Tek we are seeing the clearest example of the mental fatigue from having not played under a competent manager since Allegri. Sure GK is not a position that should be so influenced by tactics but Tek is human and months of watching those in front of him fail has got to have taken an effect on his morale, focus, motivation whatever.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Tek has been excellent for most of his time here. This recent drop in form has been dramatic and costly, no question, but it didn't exist until deep into this season. Is it possible that in Tek we are seeing the clearest example of the mental fatigue from having not played under a competent manager since Allegri. Sure GK is not a position that should be so influenced by tactics but Tek is human and months of watching those in front of him fail has got to have taken an effect on his morale, focus, motivation whatever.
Agreed.

I like him, he exceeded every expectation I had of a Buffon replacement.

With that being said, if we can sell him for 20-30m and sign Donnarumma I am all for it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)