Wojciech Szczęsny (3 Viewers)

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Apparently he was rated best keeper in Serie A last season and his stats were good. He was inexpensive. Its a smart move because when Buffon leaves, you don't want to be in a position where you desperately need a world class keeper. This gives you some assurance that we at the very least have a very good one next season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Why would we spend 50mln extra to sign Donnarumma (with a lot higher wages may I add) when the difference between would be minimal, if any at all...
Ha ha ha, the difference between him and Donnarumma is minimal? O, it's going to be a long and hard season for the ones claiming such a thing...

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Apparently he was rated best keeper in Serie A last season and his stats were good. He was inexpensive. Its a smart move because when Buffon leaves, you don't want to be in a position where you desperately need a world class keeper. This gives you some assurance that we at the very least have a very good one next season.
Not for a backup keeper. Storari and Neto were inexpensive, this guy with his reported transfer fee and wages is inexpensive only if he indeed is the starter from 2018/19.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
You guys are joking right? I am not sure, hoping that could do better than Neto is kind of overoptimistic but ok, he is our player now, we should wish him all the best. But claiming that he is better than Donnarumma is absurd, just consider his market value and interest for those two players, too absurd to take it seriously, you must be joking...

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Not absurd at all.

His positioning is terrible and his diving is abysmal, and the latter probably will never become better.
You speak about Buffoon's heir now? The player half of Europe wants? Our next 100mil acquisition? You devil, now I am sure that you are joking!:devil:
For a moment there, I thought you were serious...

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I hope we play him more than we did Neto. I know Gigi is Gigi but if he's really retiring after this season and Woj is his replacement then we need to look out for Woj as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)