Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (57 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
lol... eventhough it's a dream I can't even imagine my reaction to see him here. I wanted him for a long time :D while some other folks were saying how he's on the same evel as Matri. Yes, Matri.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
It would.

He's rape whole Serie A and it would epic to see the demolition of that defense.

Sure, we'd miss him later. But at least he'd be wearing our jersey for a year, possibly grant us big results in Europe. Saying no to that would be a disaster.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #23,436
    again Laudisa insisting with Falcao. He doesn't give up. Says we're talking with Mendes and the only offer on the table is ours.

watch for a last minute winning offer from Man City. :p :mad:

ravipiero

Mar 2, 2014
    Best defender in 2014. Means nothing.

Its allmost the paralympics compared to actually good defenders of previous generations
    It means everything. Teams who are looking for defender have to pick someone from current player, not retired player.

And because the current defenders aren't as good as the previous generation doesn't mean that teams will stop using defender in their formation.

After Messi and Ronaldo era, every forward will also "means nothing" according to your your logic.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)