Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (64 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy21

Nov 8, 2013
The team will look nowhere near the above.
I was not thinking all of them as a starters, but was just trying to point out that we have some interesting youngsters.

- - - Updated - - -

The only young players that I see being brought in within the next couple years are Berardi, Rugani, and Leali. We just brought in young players like Pereyra,Coman,Morata and Romulo who is at a fairly decent age.

If we believe in Leali then we don't need a Buffon replacement so that solves one issue, the other issue would be replacing our backline and attack. Slowly we will make the transition so I'm not worried.
I must agree with you, but I also think Pol Garcia will be our future player.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 20, 2012
We are at a pretty good stage because some youngsters look like they can make the leap into the team but we are Juventus, so I really don't see us fielding a starting 11 of primavera players unless they are that good.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
The only young players that I see being brought in within the next couple years are Berardi, Rugani, and Leali. We just brought in young players like Pereyra,Coman,Morata and Romulo who is at a fairly decent age.

If we believe in Leali then we don't need a Buffon replacement so that solves one issue, the other issue would be replacing our backline and attack. Slowly we will make the transition so I'm not worried.
My point, basically. We've been going through the transitional period for a couple of years already. Marotta's stated intention was to reduce the squad age and wage bill. We've had some great players to tide us through the transitional period who will only have a couple/few years left in them such as Lichtsteiner, Barzagli and Pirlo. We have promising options in many positions: I'm not worried at all. I'm excited to see how this project plays out in the next few years.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Dream on. That's clearly not our transfer strategy. We buy promising young players with world class potential, and spend money on bench options. It will probably be a long time before we sign established world class players again.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Dream on. That's clearly not our transfer strategy. We buy promising young players with world class potential, and spend money on bench options. It will probably be a long time before we sign established world class players again.
Well we will have a much more sizeable budget next year but as long as Serie A stands where it does now it'll be hard to convince real top players to come here. The gifted youngsters though...

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I'm glad Allegri is leaning towards 433 at last. We need a competitive winger for it to make it work though. Lavezzi is a very good name for us, hopefully Marotta goes after him. We don't really need anyone else bar the winger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)