Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (56 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black+White

Jul 5, 2014
isnt Bayern going to be all over him next summer? they surely wouldnt want one of the best german players to leave BL...
Yes, Bayern's after Reus again, like they were before he joined Dortmund.
Back then they even thought they had him, but Reus decided to join his home town team instead, after they(Dortmund) made some questionable moves behind the back of Gladbach, to get him.

Anyways, I don't see him leaving this summer and I also don't see him accepting the higher wages offered by Dortmund to eliminate the clause in his contract. He'll most likely be looking to go elsewhere next summer with that 35 mil opt out clause being interesting to every top club on this planet.

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
isnt Bayern going to be all over him next summer? they surely wouldnt want one of the best german players to leave BL...
Bayern and Reus is a case, that I really have no idea what to think about. Normally YES they should consider him, as 35m€ is simple a bargain nowadays. BUT there r so many other factors to consider:

Bayern prob not interested to take another player from Dortmund. Again bad press that they r destroying their closest rival..nobody cares that he would prob leave anyway, it would just again Bayern being the devil etc blabla

Is Reus really interested in going to Bayern? He can cherry pick a club and Bayern is not paying TOP compared to EPL, Real, Barca and the 2 frenchies. They pay 10m€ gross for Schweinsteiger and Lahm, so Reus would just be offered around 8-9m€..Dortmund could bet around 7-8m€ so not a big difference..the other powerhouses would easily outbid them. Kroos is getting around 12m€ now.

Then the style of Reus is not perfectly suited to Bayern, as he simple doesnt have the space for his attacking play..he has progressed massively the last season though, so I see him good enough to succeed Ribery.

Just yesterday reports, that Pep demanding Reus, but the board have said no.
Reason: They dont want to weaken their rival again.

http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/bayern-muenchen/geruechte-um-reus-und-cuadrado-36913844.bild.html

Google translate:

http://translate.google.co.in/trans...eus-und-cuadrado-36913844.bild.html&sandbox=1

It has to be said, that Bild is not close to Bayern anymore..since Sammer has arrived, there is no information leaking out..nobody has a clue about Bayern anymore even the Bild is driving in tunnel without light..its amusing to see, as it has never happened before.

There is no chance to get Reus this summer, so I guess Bayern is not thinking about him for now..they have another season to see and wait and scout the upcoming young guns. Draxler had a not so impressive season..there are Werner and Brandt and some other interesting youngsters in BL.

Reus to Bayern? No clue, but my gut feeling says: No 70% and Yes 30%

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Yes, Bayern's after Reus again, like they were before he joined Dortmund.
Back then they even thought they had him, but Reus decided to join his home town team instead, after they(Dortmund) made some questionable moves behind the back of Gladbach, to get him.

Anyways, I don't see him leaving this summer and I also don't see him accepting the higher wages offered by Dortmund to eliminate the clause in his contract. He'll most likely be looking to go elsewhere next summer with that 35 mil opt out clause being interesting to every top club on this planet.
Bayern and Reus is a case, that I really have no idea what to think about. Normally YES they should consider him, as 35m€ is simple a bargain nowadays. BUT there r so many other factors to consider:

Bayern prob not interested to take another player from Dortmund. Again bad press that they r destroying their closest rival..nobody cares that he would prob leave anyway, it would just again Bayern being the devil etc blabla

Is Reus really interested in going to Bayern? He can cherry pick a club and Bayern is not paying TOP compared to EPL, Real, Barca and the 2 frenchies. They pay 10m€ gross for Schweinsteiger and Lahm, so Reus would just be offered around 8-9m€..Dortmund could bet around 7-8m€ so not a big difference..the other powerhouses would easily outbid them. Kroos is getting around 12m€ now.

Then the style of Reus is not perfectly suited to Bayern, as he simple doesnt have the space for his attacking play..he has progressed massively the last season though, so I see him good enough to succeed Ribery.

Just yesterday reports, that Pep demanding Reus, but the board have said no.
Reason: They dont want to weaken their rival again.

http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/bayern-muenchen/geruechte-um-reus-und-cuadrado-36913844.bild.html

Google translate:

http://translate.google.co.in/trans...eus-und-cuadrado-36913844.bild.html&sandbox=1

It has to be said, that Bild is not close to Bayern anymore..since Sammer has arrived, there is no information leaking out..nobody has a clue about Bayern anymore even the Bild is driving in tunnel without light..its amusing to see, as it has never happened before.

There is no chance to get Reus this summer, so I guess Bayern is not thinking about him for now..they have another season to see and wait and scout the upcoming young guns. Draxler had a not so impressive season..there are Werner and Brandt and some other interesting youngsters in BL.

Reus to Bayern? No clue, but my gut feeling says: No 70% and Yes 30%
what do you guys think of herrmann?

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #18,612
    Nastasic! (Or Mustafi, but rather the first one)..
    @Mark - who will we sell in defense? Will it be Bonucci or Ogbonna? Last one haven't really had the chance for real, i still believe in him, could he be loaned out? Or sold with buy back clause?
    I don't know man. I'd sell Bonucci but I don't think Juve will. Still I believe we'll get a CB for precaution. :boh:

Jul 20, 2012
    We continue to waste money on the most stacked areas. I could understand if we sold Bonucci and got someone like Nastastic for the future but nope we continue to go after players like Astori and why the fuck do we need romulo/another rb. We have both caceres and licht who can play there.

Bufi

Dec 21, 2010
    I think if we don't have to buy someone lets sell vidal.with that money bring someone like isco or di maria and another one.we already have 5great cm.

Andy21

Nov 8, 2013
    I said before and I'll said again, Marotta is maybe capable to managing Sampdoria or some other small club but is NOT on our level. If we want to achieve something in Europe we need a new management. Our management and our scouts are just pure $#@!. Whoever is satisfied with victories in serie A, should be banished from the club.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #18,620
    But we must sell one if getting someone, right? shouldn't need 6 players for two/three positions, especially since i think we will see the 4 man back pretty often.
    In a perfect world Bonucci would be replaced by a much better and younger version of Barzagli. :D

- - - Updated - - -

now what about them Balotelli rumours?

:snoop:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)