Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
wait till bianconero81 sees we are linked with seedorf...
Hey dont poke the beast!! not that b81 wont be right to flip at the idea of us being linked with seedorf. seedorf i like but not this fat ass, slow, and old version. i dont see what he might add specially when u consider his style of play really depends on speed. sure i love how he handles and protects the ball when at his feet but thats about it really nothing special that juve might make use of.

i want CAVANI, OR SUAREZ, OR JOJO. i dont want seedorf, may be nesta, may be torres on loan plus we get one of the cavani's or suarez's. i hear rossi is linked with us again :(

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Seedorf is anything but fat.

The guy is built like a tank...a very old and slow tank.

---------- Post added 10.04.2012 at 09:03 ----------

This ain't gonna happen
:agree:
If Conte does indeed want to keep Marrone, why doesn't he use him ffs?

He isn't a kid anymore, he's 22...
I like this side of you. I like the other side too, don't get me wrong, I just feel I connect with this side more. :heart:

Zamperini

TOMLINSON #21
Mar 6, 2012
Signing Seedorf is like saying we don't trust our own talents. That means why should young players move to this club if they have a better chance elsewhere. Seedorf was a great player back then but I'm sure Marrone would do the job as good now.

Jul 1, 2010
:agree:

I like this side of you. I like the other side too, don't get me wrong, I just feel I connect with this side more. :heart:
Any sensible person can see that our club is extremely incompetent at handling our youth ;)

Signing Seedorf is like saying we don't trust our own talents. That means why should young players move to this club if they have a better chance elsewhere. Seedorf was a great player back then but I'm sure Marrone would do the job as good now.
Hopefully, the Seedorf rumor is hogwash.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fuck no! Seedorf is already 36 years old. We should go for Asamoah and give Marrone more playing time. Why do we need to go for Milan's pensioners? Nesta, I'm fine with, as long as he plays a maximum of 12-15 games a season due to his fragile nature.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Fuck no! Seedorf is already 36 years old. We should go for Asamoah and give Marrone more playing time. Why do we need to go for Milan's pensioners? Nesta, I'm fine with, as long as he plays a maximum of 12-15 games a season due to his fragile nature.
:weee:

I agree.

---------- Post added 10.04.2012 at 10:15 ----------

I'd sign Seedorf.

He and Pirlo could rotate for the deep role in midfield.
I'd play Marrone.

He and Pirlo could rotate for the deep role in midfield.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Well said. Completely agree.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
GK: Buffon, Storari, Leali :)D)
RB: Licht, Caceres
CB: Barzagli, Chiellini, Bonucci, Caceres, Sorensen
LB: De Ceglie, X
CM: Pirlo, Future Captain, Vidal, Marrone:)tuttosport:), Asamoah, Appelt, Pogba, Pado, Giach
RM: Robben, Pepe
LM: Jovetic, Vucinic, Giach
ST: Dzeko :)hustini:), Matri, Quag, Immobile :)weee:)

*Dzeko (loan w/ option to buy), Jovetic(20m), Robben (30m), Asamoah (10m + Patience)

Total: The Treble.

---------- Post added 10.04.2012 at 10:26 ----------

Not sure on the LB spot. Caceres & Chiellini perhaps?

Jul 1, 2010
GK: Buffon, Storari, Leali :)D)
RB: Licht, Caceres
CB: Barzagli, Chiellini, Bonucci, Caceres, Sorensen
LB: De Ceglie, X
CM: Pirlo, Future Captain, Vidal, Marrone:)tuttosport:), Asamoah, Appelt, Pogba, Pado, Giach
RM: Robben, Pepe
LM: Jovetic, Vucinic, Giach
ST: Dzeko :)hustini:), Matri, Quag, Immobile :)weee:)

*Dzeko (loan w/ option to buy), Jovetic(20m), Robben (30m), Asamoah (10m + Patience)

Total: The Treble.

---------- Post added 10.04.2012 at 10:26 ----------

Not sure on the LB spot. Caceres & Chiellini perhaps?
:lol::lol::lol:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
wait till bianconero81 sees we are linked with seedorf...
:seven:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)