Winter mercato thread 2020 (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Emre Can is one step away from joining Borussia Dortmund. Juventus will earn €30m. [BILD]
"New contacts today between Juventus & Dortmund to close the Emre Can deal. According to Bild, Dortmund’s offer is a loan with a 30mln€ obligated buy option. "

Now it's a loan + obligation, in the end it will be of course a loan with an option. :lol3:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
"New contacts today between Juventus & Dortmund to close the Emre Can deal. According to Bild, Dortmund’s offer is a loan with a 30mln€ obligated buy option. "

Now it's a loan + obligation, in the end it will be of course a loan with an option. :lol3:
Obviously the deal looked to good to be true

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
So we spent 100 mil on De Ligt and Demiral, and now we gonna sign Van Dijk. :lol:

@Bjerknes will love this.

- - - Updated - - -

Good focus on our midfield lol

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.givemesport.com/1541216...and-virgil-van-dijk-will-spark-serious-debate

Liverpool fans lol

"I never watched Maldini, but I refuse to believe Maldini was a better CB than VVD."

:rofl:
:lol: :howler:

The only way I can see this happening is if he wants to play with MDL all the time. Obviously I'm sure Juventus would take him if he wants to join, so maybe it's not so crazy after all.

Nesta/Maldini/Cannavaro/Thuram/Ramos/Vidic >> VVD

- - - Updated - - -

Are we in a mission to purge all Italians from the club
Hopefully, most of them are terrible or washed up.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
@Post Ironic

I found the article.

https://www.givemesport.com/1541216...and-virgil-van-dijk-will-spark-serious-debate

MvP97EhU_normal.jpg

Cidadão de mal@fabianotatu

· Jan 23, 2020

Replying to @SeanDOlfc
I did watch Maldini play. However, can't tell you who was better, 'cause football today is a whole different game. What I can say, though, is that Paolo was, by far, the classiest CB I've ever seen in my life. The man would move on the pitch as if he were in a tux.​

19jqKj2Q_normal.jpg

mattybraps@papicornetto

Nostalgia merchant tbh. Maldini would not live in today’s game. I respect that he was class in his day, but whilst VVD would COAST in those days, Maldini would never survive the higher pressing game of today​

:lol: Maldini was fucking playing until 10 years ago! Fuckin' Prem fans...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)