Winter mercato thread 2020 (72 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 7, 2003
I know Liverpool fans as well, and quite a few were glad to see him go. Not because he wasn't a good player in his own right, but because they didn't think he suited the way Klopp tries to play. I think that is the only real issue here with Sarri.

It's unfortunate for him, but he needs to play regularly somewhere.
yes maybe he should leave, if he doesn't have the balls to fight for his place in the side and wants a guarantee as a starter for his dream to play in the euros. i wouldn't cry about it.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
With this new tax law expect to see a lot of our signings coming from abroad and not Italy. Same thing Inter is doing now really, instead of signings guys from the league for depth they get them from abroad and pay less taxes.

That I why I wouldn't be surprised if we tried swapping Dybala and his salary for a player from EPL/La Liga/Bundesliga next summer. Salary wise they'd save over 25%.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
With this new tax law expect to see a lot of our signings coming from abroad and not Italy. Same thing Inter is doing now really, instead of signings guys from the league for depth they get them from abroad and pay less taxes.

That I why I wouldn't be surprised if we tried swapping Dybala and his salary for a player from EPL/La Liga/Bundesliga next summer. Salary wise they'd save over 25%.
Salary wise u have CR7, Pipa, Bonbon, Szcszcesznicszcszz, Ramsey, Sami, Rabiot... pick some of them and leave Paulo alone for god sake

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Salary wise u have CR7, Pipa, Bonbon, Szcszcesznicszcszz, Ramsey, Sami, Rabiot... pick some of them and leave Paulo alone for god sake
Oh Pipa is for sure gone after this season.

CR7 not leaving for obvious reason.

Rest don't make enough or are subject to new tax cut.

- - - Updated - - -

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015

- - - Updated - - -

IIRC almost all of them are around 6m, Paulo r in 7.5m so cut one of them and leave him alone

And Pipa is gonna stay too, We missed Halland and Icardi is gonna stay at PSG so there's not other way

- - - Updated - - -

Details to be defined but the Kurzawa-De Sciglio exchange will be done. [Romeo Agresti]
I really like the idea of leaving the dead weight behind us but Kursawa looks like a Balo-Worst-Than-Joao kind of player so It's like a good news but not so much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)