Winter mercato thread 2020 (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Totally agree with the guy who says Berna should go to barca for 30m + rakitic. We have to stop being a slut in the transfer game.

Paratici should be the next to leave the club. His transfer strategy has only been good enough for a Serie A leader club but nothing more. AND WE EANT MORE!

Just fugging hire Raiola as our transfer director lol.

Abdo Alzahaby

Feb 7, 2018
Totally agree with the guy who says Berna should go to barca for 30m + rakitic. We have to stop being a slut in the transfer game.

Paratici should be the next to leave the club. His transfer strategy has only been good enough for a Serie A leader club but nothing more. AND WE EANT MORE!

Just fugging hire Raiola as our transfer director lol.
good only for seria A ?
are you sure
you haven't thought big before he became in place of Marotta

summer 2018 : CR7
summer 2019 : De Ligt
summer 2020 : Pogba ?

Paratici is the GOAT of Sporting Management

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
summer 2018 : CR7
summer 2019 : De Ligt
summer 2020 : Pogba ?

Paratici is the GOAT of Sporting Management
As much I thought previously he be a cancer for this club disregarding his immense talent, if the only Christmas in July present we get, more than happy with it! MU probably won't make CL action? PP knows he made a error in judgement and wants to redeem himself.

Abdo Alzahaby

Feb 7, 2018
As much I thought previously he be a cancer for this club disregarding his immense talent, if the only Christmas in July present we get, more than happy with it! MU probably won't make CL action? PP knows he made a error in judgement and wants to redeem himself.
paul pogba is in bad environment and need our environment to restart his career
our management will try to do everything to get him in june

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
paul pogba is in bad environment and need our environment to restart his career
our management will try to do everything to get him in june

We want pogba and pogba wants ya clear and simple.
The only tough part now is the the fugging atrocious jewclub that Manutd is, asking for 100m for pogba, when he hasn’t even performed near a 50m player for them.
But, knowing how much of a slut paratici is, we will end up getting Pogba for 150million + dybala + rugani + bentancur:

Seriously Paratici should leave. An Asian old lady haggling at the Thailand night market would get a better deal than Partici (the khedira of transfer directors)

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
The man was in charge for a year now , let him take another and evaluate him right ...

last summer we fixed our defense for 100 m in the expenses of our mid .... the summer before was the attack ...

the only missing peace in this great team is just a great mid player .... wait this summer and have faith in Fabio ...also many decisions are done right ..especially dodging out the prone to injuries players. the only issue with him and Marrota both have problem to sell ...

this summer we could have good clear out... Khedira, Costa, Can, Rugani , Deciglo, Berna and maybe Matuidi .... the payroll will be relaxed and we can sign one or two great signing...

my wish is Pogba and Tonali

Jun 7, 2003
they bought Militao the last summer instead of competition for De Ligt
they focused on hazard and got him. dont really know how much they wanted de ligt, on the other hand i know that barca wanted him. also got only de jong, so in the end i want to say there is no club who can really buy more than one big name per season. thats why i think that pogba will stay at united or go to real. i would be more than glad to see him back but he wont get back the number 10 he gave away after only one season.

hmm okay, didnt notice this guy. dont know him, and since ajax is not in the cl anymore wont see this guy till summer. and you really think that this dutch boy is in the same category like pogba?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
they focused on hazard and got him. dont really know how much they wanted de ligt, on the other hand i know that barca wanted him. also got only de jong, so in the end i want to say there is no club who can really buy more than one big name per season. thats why i think that pogba will stay at united or go to real. i would be more than glad to see him back but he wont get back the number 10 he gave away after only one season.

hmm okay, didnt notice this guy. dont know him, and since ajax is not in the cl anymore wont see this guy till summer. and you really think that this dutch boy is in the same category like pogba?
Hes highly regarded and he caught my eye last season as much as de jong did however ajax weren't prepared to lose both in the same summer. Hes younger than pogba and would probably go for half of what man utd want for pogba too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)