Winter mercato thread 2020 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Kulusevski Juve medical 'this week'

By Football Italia staff

Parma starlet Dejan Kulusevski is expected to undergo a medical with Juventus later this week.

Juve stole a huge march on their rivals last night, with the news that they had agreed a deal to sign Kulusevski, who had been a target for Inter.

Sky Sport Italia confirms the Bianconeri will pay €35m up front for the Atalanta-owned attacker, with €10m to follow in bonuses.

Furthermore, he is set to take medical tests on Thursday or Friday before formalising his transfer, concludes the broadcaster.

Kulusevski seems set to pen a five-and-a-half-year contract, worth €2.5m a season plus bonuses.

It now remains to be seen whether the Old Lady are prepared to keep the 19-year-old at Parma, where he is currently on loan, or bring him to Turin right away.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
ahh, I even forgot we can avoid dealing with Spurs and go straight with an offer for Eriksen tomorrow!

I hope we will go for him
Yeah, man. Eriksen can play as an advanced playmaker and even has an eye for the goal.

- - - Updated - - -

:tuttosport: yeah baby, don't touch our MF and put our most in-form player out of the squad
You mean :dybala: ? Totally agree with you.

- - - Updated - - -

ditch friggin matuidi, turn to 4-4-2 with costa on left
I never thought I would say that I miss Khedira. :wallbang:

Apr 19, 2007
This guy could help with the link between midfield and attack. Our biggest problem is having someone for that role with Costa and Ramsey hurt and Berna being a terrible footballer. Having the trident has worked too but this could give us width if needed and also a playmaker to carry the ball when needed. I like it and if we could swap Can for Peredes Id say its a very successful January. Throw in Erikson and its a 10/10

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,472

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
    Oct 20, 2004
    I think this indicates Pogba will come back soon in January :nico::nico:

FI, Riola Says:

Finally, the representative slammed United for their handling of Pogba,
    “I wouldn’t bring anyone there now. They’d also ruin Maradona, Pele and Maldini. Paul needs a team and club like the Juventus team he played in.”

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006

FI, Riola Says:

“I wouldn’t bring anyone there now. They’d also ruin Maradona, Pele and Maldini. Paul needs a team and club like the Juventus team he played in.”
    Didnt he also say that pogba is happy to stay at yanited?
    https://app.football-italia.net/?re...t#article/footballitalia-148168&menu=news-all

Seriously the shit raiola been saying about us... kean would be in serie C is he stayed at Juve. Juve dont know how to nurture talent? Pogba anyone?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

FI, Riola Says:

Teams should all stop buying from the fat man and all the shit that comes with him.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)