Winter mercato thread 2020 (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
:agree: The guy loves us, he has Juve tattoos, only speaks positively about Juve, was caught streaming our CL game in the Bayern stands.

And the director who wanted him gone over conduct has been replaced by a guy who signed freakin Rabiot.

Vidal is destined to come back.
You forget that when he left us for BM (bowel movement / Bayern), he said something to the effect that he had joined a club where he could win trophies like UCL.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
No to Vidal. Hes old.
Yes to pogba and azmoun
Yes, yes azmoun. The guy from St. Petersburg you definitely follow.

imagine being your huskies. Imagine having to drag your morbidly obese body on a sled through the night towards the next telephone pole where you set up your 56k modem in your igloo in order to watch Zenit against Krylia Sovetov Samara

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Yes, yes azmoun. The guy from St. Petersburg you definitely follow.

imagine being your huskies. Imagine having to drag your morbidly obese body on a sled through the night towards the next telephone pole where you set up your 56k modem in your igloo in order to watch Zenit against Krylia Sovetov Samara
so you agree to bring azmoun. glad we on same page

- - - Updated - - -

I forgot you were Persian until you mentioned your "Messi" Assman.

Better off bringing Ali Karimi from whatever dungeon of lower leagues he is in.
ok, mr. i watch only highlights of games and play fm but pretend i watch matches from other league and countries

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
OUT: Perin 10m, Rugani 25m, De Sciglio 15m, Can 30m, Matuidi 10m, Khedira free, Pjaca 5m, Mandzukic 5m. = TOT 100m

Back from Loan: Romero, Pellegrini

IN: Meunier free, Pogba 110m, Van de Beek 60m

Sczcsny
Meunier Bonucci Deligt Sandro
VanDeBeek Pjanic Pogba
Dybala
Higuain Ronaldo

BackupGK, Pinsoglio Danilo Romero Demiral Pellegrini Rabiot Bentancur Ramsey Cuadrado Bernardeschi Costa

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You sign two very attacking CMs that barely want to give defensive efforts in their free roles, play them with regista like Pjanic, , and then play Dybala in front of them? Are you Rakistupid? That makes no Rakisense.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
You sign two very attacking CMs that barely want to give defensive efforts in their free roles, play them with regista like Pjanic, , and then play Dybala in front of them? Are you Rakistupid? That makes no Rakisense.
van de Beek tracks back and retrieve balls as well even if he's mostly an advanced midfielder

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
van de Beek tracks back and retrieve balls as well even if he's mostly an advanced midfielder
He is able since he was more well rounded CM first time I saw him in EL few years ago. But last season he was basically an AM just attacking and passing, not as much two way b2b.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Instead of pogba, we should go for Pellegrini and one of under/kluivert from roma. 100 percent serious.

First, both combined would cost less than pogba in terms of fees and salaries.

Both would solve big problems in mid and attack in terms of talent and age.

And both can take next step up to become class players instead of just good players.

Pellegrini should definitely be a must sign. Hes too good to pass up. Even as a depth option he would be better than khedira and can.... he is way better passer of ball than anyone in mid bar pjanic.

Hes also only 22.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)