Winter mercato thread 2020 (35 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Although I'd like Eriksen here, I'd actually prefer us to get van de Beek. He's younger and would have more upsides as well
What does he offer that we don’t already have? I wouldn’t consider him dynamic either.

- - - Updated - - -

We need another tough dynamic midfielder. What are options other than Allan?
Tonali
Eriksen
Soumare
Fred
Rakitic

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
What does he offer that we don’t already have? I wouldn’t consider him dynamic either.
He impressed me against Madrid and us last season as well as against Chelsea this season. He's an all action midfielder, passes well, tackles and he has an eye for scoring, Really good in tight spaces. Looked pretty dynamic to me.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He impressed me against Madrid and us last season as well as against Chelsea this season. He's an all action midfielder, passes well, tackles and he has an eye for scoring, Really good in tight spaces. Looked pretty dynamic to me.
But far off from Eriksen level.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
But far off from Eriksen level.
In terms of stats yes. But he has a lot to consider in his overall game. He's not as productive however he's also a lot younger.

For a while Eriksen has been playing pretty badly recently and he's moody. Hope it was only due to the manager

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
For a while Eriksen has been playing pretty badly recently and he's moody. Hope it was only due to the manager
Or knowing that he will leave.

If we get Eriksen it will mean that we will continue with 4-3-1-2 which I don't really like.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
We still don't know our best formation because Rabiot, Ramsey and Costa are never available so if all were fit we'd probably play 4-3-3 in which case a winger would be more useful. Sarri has always said balance is the problem which is why he can't play 4-3-3 or in other words, people like Berna aren't reliable enough for us to play 4-3-3 more regularly. The other thing is that Cuadrado would be great on the wing but because Danilo is mediocre, we don't really have that option either so do we get another right back?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Would rather Allan and Eriksen than just Pogba.
both definitely need a new adventure and with ramsey not being able to stay fit, it's safe to say that both would walk into our starting 11.

i'm not keen on pogba at all, so for me it's easy: either eriksen or allan over pogba, not to mention both of them.

we'd need to sell first though.

Apr 17, 2013
Would rather Allan and Eriksen than just Pogba.
Ok he's free but i think there is no room for Eriksen, we have already ramsay and dybala for the same role, haven't we ? Allan saw the "rivalry with Naples, ADL will never sell him to Juve , and if by a miracle he sells to us it will be as expensive as Pogba.

Pogba+Tonali/ Zaniolo > Eriksen+Allan

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
Ok he's free but i think there is no room for Eriksen, we have already ramsay and dybala for the same role, haven't we ? Allan saw the "rivalry with Naples, ADL will never sell him to Juve , and if by a miracle he sells to us it will be as expensive as Pogba.

Pogba+Tonali/ Zaniolo > Eriksen+Allan
Ramsey and Dybala? For the same role?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)