Winter Mercato Thread 2018 (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Sevilla open to N'Zonzi exit
By Football Italia staff

Juventus, Inter and Arsenal transfer target Steven N’Zonzi could leave Sevilla in January, confirmed Coach Eduardo Berizzo.

The midfielder had been the subject of €30m offers over the summer, but he resisted and signed a new contract just under a year ago.

His rapport with the Liga side has broken down and he was dropped from their last few games.

“It’s an issue that we’ll evaluate over the holidays. These things will remain confined to the dressing room,” said Berizzo in a Press conference.

“It’s a technical decision. We’ll assess the situation in a consensual way, for the good of the team and the club.”

This is an alert for clubs interested in N’Zonzi, including Juventus and Inter, but also Premier League side Arsenal.

His release clause is worth €40m. :shifty:

- - - Updated - - -

Juve sprint, there’s Palmieri if Alex Sandro leaves straight away
Tomorrow Pjaca returns after nine months for the Bologna game
FIFA 'threaten’
Spain: World Cup at risk and Italy…
Serie B: after the 2-2 with comeback
Boxing ring in Foggia-Venezia, brawl between the Presidents

- - - Updated - - -

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...luigi-donnarumma-and-emerson-palmieri-rumours

:numnum:

@Mark :mute:
He can't play in the CL and price tag is laugable for a 30 yrs player.

Buy on AliExpress.com

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
He's gonna lead the Genua attack in 2020 together with Bernardeschi. @lgorTudor
Bro pls don't compare Berna with Berardi. Berna looked to have obvious WC potential in his last two seasons at Fiorentina.

And watching Berardi play, nothing about him looked like future WC talent. It was just people getting hyped up seeing his # of goals in relation to his age.

I'm guessing his current coach hasn't figured out that Berardi's biggest strength is making off the ball runs into the box.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I’d say lets try and hijack him as he is not cup tied but he seriously been so poor lately that i doubt he’d do alright with us right now... Bayern would also only be loaning him out with no option to buy so i understand why Beppe didn’t try too much to get him during the summer, neither will he try this winter mercatto i guess.
He isn't good, trust me. Always looked standard midtable EPL level "talent." Didn't get the hoopla and Davids comparisons. Then, his overestimation went through the roof after Bayern signed him and paid that amount. It was just a really poor & random transfer by Bayern.

Because I do :stuckup:

Don't know who he is, nor have I seen him play. But I do see he is a Meelan youth product :beppe:
Then we gotta :donedeal: this shit
Call beppe quickly!
Italian, 19 years old, youth product of bitter rivals. This is the stuff fans love. Imagine if he becomes Raul 2.0 for us. Raul was an Atletico youth product and became Madrid legend.
[video=twitter;888852535699746816]https://twitter.com/abuj1897/status/888852535699746816[/video]

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I would take him for that price. After Bonucci left we're missing a defender with really good ball playing skills and Luiz got them. We all know his weaknesses but if he played only in back three he would be covered (similar how Bonucci was). I'm afraid of his blackouts though.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
People here will tell you that’s too much
people said 60M was too much in the summer. people always talk nonsense

- - - Updated - - -

Our net spending is less than 80 million in last two transfer window that is why we are targeting emre can
sell Higuain to China

- - - Updated - - -

or Arsenal. they need a star now that Alexis will leave :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)