Winter Mercato Thread 2018 (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
See how we go until jan with injuries etx...if all ok just use January to secure summer signings. Can, caldara, spinazzola, lirola if possible...just make sure we have them for next season.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
All the sudden everybody here want us to sign Can. Where were all the fanboys during the summer?

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I sont Can is a super star but considering we have ageing midfielders we need yo secure quality freebies and possibly spend bigger on another star for midfield.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I sont Can is a super star but considering we have ageing midfielders we need yo secure quality freebies and possibly spend bigger on another star for midfield.
Overreacting... We only field 2 midfielders and one of them is 26 years old while we have Betancur up and coming.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
2 mids for now. Bentancur is unproven. Marchisio and khedira are injury prone and ageing. Sturaro and asamoah are shite.

Need more than just Can mate.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
See how we go until jan with injuries etx...if all ok just use January to secure summer signings. Can, caldara, spinazzola, lirola if possible...just make sure we have them for next season.
The 3 loaned out players are 100 procent ours next summer, don't have to do anything.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
SMS could play for Montenegro? BS or legit @Dostoevsky @Gagi?
The main source is shit.

I don't know based on what grounds would he play for them.

He has more reasons to pick Spain I think. :D

I still don't know why didn't we call him up. I refuse to believe that our entire stuff are bunch of morons (but it still wouldn't surprise me) so there might be something behind the scene.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
The main source is shit.

I don't know based on what grounds would he play for them.

He has more reasons to pick Spain I think. :D

I still don't know why didn't we call him up. I refuse to believe that our entire stuff are bunch of morons (but it still wouldn't surprise me) so there might be something behind the scene.
well his father was born in Bosnia, so he could play for us technically too :p. but i cant grasp what could be the problem between a U21 kid that hasnt even played for the NT yet(?) and the coach. maybe its between him and Kezman or Sergejs father, or he simply doesent want to change a successful team. would be a huge loss, even though i cant see the kid being so impatient to jump ship at the 1st opportunity

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
well his father was born in Bosnia, so he could play for us technically too :p. but i cant grasp what could be the problem between a U21 kid that hasnt even played for the NT yet(?) and the coach. maybe its between him and Kezman or Sergejs father, or he simply doesent want to change a successful team. would be a huge loss, even though i cant see the kid being so impatient to jump ship at the 1st opportunity
It would be wonderful to have him here. Him next to Matic would finally bring us a quality midfield that we NEVER had.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Hope not. It's easy to play for Montenegro these days. Hell, Stojkovic chose them because his gf is from over there. SMS is a top player, but this bald fucker won't call him up. So pissed. He was called up 3 times so far, never got in the game. He was unused sub in friendly game against Cyprus. Friendly. Cyprus. And guess what? Sedlar, right back we never heard of before, came in 2nd half. It's so fucking disgusting. I just hope this is fabricated crap so that our FA will have to force Muslin to call him ASAP. So mad, man. Fucking Gudelj is a starter. I guess games against Yanbians and Shanghai's of the world are tougher than Serie A. Fucking Muslin.

New: http://www.alo.rs/milinkovic-savic-ne-igra-za-crnu-goru/121413

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
All the sudden everybody here want us to sign Can. Where were all the fanboys during the summer?
For free or for a low sum sure.. He is better than Khedira (Khedira isnt as good as he once was..)
Is Can on top of my wish list? Nope but he is a good player who can be a nice option up to 20M he would have been a great signing - now Liverpool are getting 0 from him..

As for the one who said we need more than just Can - You are right IF we play any formation that needs more than just 2 CM.. our current one is a 2 CM kind of formation so we can do with that we have..
as for quality - There is the quality I want us to get and there is the quality that we get.. Both can take us to finals both can get us trophies but the thing is we are much more likelier to achieve this with the players I hope us to sign...
D.Costa is 50M James Rodriguez is 50M - I like D.Costa and think he can do great but when you compare them you get -> more goals with James more assists with James!
Mbappe yeah he is signing for PSG for a whooping fee but yes I think we could and should have offer him a great offer as he is extremely young extremely good and will surely get you everything back in advertise and trophies...

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Hope not. It's easy to play for Montenegro these days. Hell, Stojkovic chose them because his gf is from over there. SMS is a top player, but this bald fucker won't call him up. So pissed. He was called up 3 times so far, never got in the game. He was unused sub in friendly game against Cyprus. Friendly. Cyprus. And guess what? Sedlar, right back we never heard of before, came in 2nd half. It's so fucking disgusting. I just hope this is fabricated crap so that our FA will have to force Muslin to call him ASAP. So mad, man. Fucking Gudelj is a starter. I guess games against Yanbians and Shanghai's of the world are tougher than Serie A. Fucking Muslin.

New: http://www.alo.rs/milinkovic-savic-ne-igra-za-crnu-goru/121413
Savicevic is such an asshole

Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Changing Khedira for Can would be another masterpiece by Marotta. Im afraid though because LFC seem to be desperate to renew him, hopefully we already have agreement.
Why is his thread locked anyway?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Can for free is a no brainer. We would basically trade old Khedira for young Khedira.
Except for the German nationality thing I see no resemblance in the way they play.. Khedira is a great team player who has an amazing off the ball movement
Can has the ability to put some long balls that reminds me a bit of Xavi Alonso..
If we play Can in midfield which is the probable scenario I see him playing as a team player and put some long balls as well
If we put him as CB it means we see him as a Bonucci

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I don't know how Can and Khedira keep getting compared. They are opposite players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)