Status
Not open for further replies.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
His age irrelevant if he's mature enough. Look at Pogba back then with us or with Donnarumma (except he's not that good)
But we don't desperately need him in the starting eleven. We are stacked with great CB's, that's why i can't see him walking into the first 11 just like that. There is no reason to rush things in that department...If he were a CM though...

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Chiellini is getting old, Barza is old, Bonucci is too inconsistent, rugani isn't good enough and Benatia is good but is he WC?

I'd take a chance on De Ligt.
I just can't justify the price

I think Rugani can be better than Bonucci defensively, the issue is that he can't play with bonucci he needs a Chiello next to him

What has happened to verratti I feel like he is never mentioned anymore

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
70m is a lot for someone who won't(?) be a starter. Without knowing a lot about the player, hard to say for sure if we should sign him or not, but if it looks certain he'll be the best CB of this generation, then it's a definite yes.

- - - Updated - - -

Better than Caldara, that's for sure.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Chiellini is getting old, Barza is old, Bonucci is too inconsistent, rugani isn't good enough and Benatia is good but is he WC?

I'd take a chance on De Ligt.
Exactly, Chiellini is holding our defence together and he's 34 already. Without him the trio of Bonucci, Rugani and Benatia isn't looking THAT good at all. I'd sell Benatia, give Chiello Barza's role in a season and bet on De Ligt.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
He’s too busy getting pissed out of his face and going for long drives ;)
Is there a story behind this?

Read up and saw he got a DUI. Big surprise, dude is 5'4 and 130 lbs, he has two beers and is plastered

Just saw that he has an "ethics bonus" and was deducted it for the month, is that normal at PSG or is he such a shit he has to have an ethics bonus in his contract?

Last edited:

Bianco2nero

IL NUOVO BOMBER
May 13, 2012
De Ligt will be a starter and someone who will play a lot.. Benatia wll be sold for 20 million and Barzagli is gettin older. Than you have Bonucci, Chiellini, De Ligt & Rugani. Two of the four player are +30. De Ligt will get a lot of playing time en will be routating as starter between Bonucci & Chiellini.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
De Ligt will be a starter and someone who will play a lot.. Benatia wll be sold for 20 million and Barzagli is gettin older. Than you have Bonucci, Chiellini, De Ligt & Rugani. Two of the four player are +30. De Ligt will get a lot of playing time en will be routating as starter between Bonucci & Chiellini.
We already bought de Ligt? :shocked:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
yes because Maxx rotates our CBs so often

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)