Winter Mercato 2024 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 2, 2006
This transfer seems so random. I never expected us to sign a player like this. He basically retired leaving Pool. Why doesnt he go to MLS then?

- - - Updated - - -

Yes he retired 2023 summer
''Henderson’s venture to the Middle East came with plenty of criticism at the time, as he had been the face of numerous equality and inclusivity campaigns and had been an ally of the LGBTQ+ community in the years prior to his move. ''

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
There was direct contact between Juventus and Mangala in the last days.

Juve are interested in a six-months-loan with an option to buy. But, Allegri will make the final decision on whether to go ahead with the deal. [@Plettigoal)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I get the feeling giuntoli just likes doing favors for agents, or listens on everyone. first Phillips, now Henderson. Phillips didn’t pass the smell test, neither does Henderson.

- - - Updated - - -

Juve are interested in a six-months-loan with an option to buy. But, Allegri will make the final decision on whether to go ahead with the deal. [@Plettigoal)
more interesting than Henderson, thats all I know.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Is this the young african-belgian b2b CM in Notts Forrest? And not the old French CB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)