Winter Mercato 2024 (43 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 27, 2011
The whole argument that we have a crap squad is starting to fall flat on its face right now. In reality all this team needs is a LB/LWB instead of Kostic/Illing. Cambiaso has proven himself on the right. If only we had someone like Dimarco...
This is exactly the same team people were saying wasn't good enough couple of months ago. The only difference is Allegri has managed to create a team. We know our strenghts and weaknesses now. This is what management is all about.

Some people don't realize that. They confuse reality with all that time they spent playing FIFA. It is impossible to play an open attacking game with the team that we have. Those aren't the qualities of our players.

Allegri has done a fantastic job with the team that he has. And Giuntoli will make sure we'll be even better next year. The year after that, we won't concede a goal.

- - - Updated - - -

Get Djalo and Boteli and call it a day lol
Both players look promising. But we also need a midfielder with a threat.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
This is exactly the same team people were saying wasn't good enough couple of months ago. The only difference is Allegri has managed to create a team. We know our strenghts and weaknesses now. This is what management is all about.

Some people don't realize that. They confuse reality with all that time they spent playing FIFA. It is impossible to play an open attacking game with the team that we have. Those aren't the qualities of our players.

Allegri has done a fantastic job with the team that he has. And Giuntoli will make sure we'll be even better next year. The year after that, we won't concede a goal.

- - - Updated - - -

This team has always been good enough for this league. The fact that he's only just now figuring out how to extract the best out of the players at his disposal, after 2 whole years, doesn't point to how 'amazing' he is, rather it demonstrates his ineptitude. Its pathetic that it took this long, and even still after all this time we do not look convincing at all. I don't see why I should be optimistic about the prospect of Allegriball for years to come as you seem to fantasise about, when we all know what it entails and how unsustainable of a philosophy it is. You mention Giuntoli but he's not convincing me either, given the players that we're being linked with.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
New contacts are expected today for Tiago #Djalò. #Juventus idea doesn't change: block him immediately. They're also trying to intensify contacts even with the player's entourage. @romeoagresti

- - - Updated - - -

After Dean Huijsen deal, #Juventus will continue talks with AS Roma next week to sign 2004 born winger Luigi #Cherubini. In case deal is agreed, it’d permanent move to Juventus from Roma and not loan. Agreement not completed yet. @FabrizioRomano

singus

Sep 22, 2020

- - - Updated - - -

:grin::grin::grin:

Jun 16, 2020
Very explosive player, reminds me a bit of Sekulov but with a better end product. Might be a cheeky 5-10m sell after a few seasons. Good deal as part of a dry loan, apparently he was captain aswel at Roma.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Onerous loan, therefore. This is the formula that brings Dean Huijsen to Rome . The amount of the onerous loan is 650 thousand euros . If the Dutch defender plays ten games with the Giallorossi, 250 thousand euros will be deducted from the loan amount . Consequently, in that case Roma would only pay 400 thousand euros , while still maintaining 50% on the future resale of Cherubini .

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Cherubini has 7 goals and 4 assists in 14 appearances so far with the Roma primavera. I wonder if some of the allure coming here is our Next Gen setup that offers competition against professional clubs in Serie C. It's a great way to develop and move ahead instead of just rotting in a primavera of some club.

- - - Updated - - -

Wonder who might be the lucky player. Nonge or Iling Jr perhaps?

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.nogomania.com/article/Fenerbahe-eyes-Serbian-defender-Strahinja-Pavlovic-from-Salzburg

My preferred candidate for defensive reinforcements. Either this January or this summer for certain.

Last edited:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Very explosive player, reminds me a bit of Sekulov but with a better end product. Might be a cheeky 5-10m sell after a few seasons. Good deal as part of a dry loan, apparently he was captain aswel at Roma.

Allegedly he is/was romas best prospect? Is that true, I know nothing about their system. Either way he looks interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)