Winter Mercato 2015 (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Yeah, but what prospect is there of them increasing their revenues to a point where they can start to build the wages back up?

What they've done so far is the easy bit.
Well i was looking up their current roster, and came to the same conclusion.

Inter really needs upgrades

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
but even that wage reducing isnt as impresive as it seems on the 1st look. most of those high earners left in they mid/late 30s when they contract expired with only a few being decent sales...

he_is_legend

Jun 4, 2012
We signed Evra who is 3 years older than Licht so after all he has given to the team I would offer him a 3,5m contract for 3 years with a +1 option. Unless this Zappacosta kid, who I don't know, develops quickly, we'll be starting Licht for quite a while.
This seems really unfair to me, maybe this is the cause why licht is asking a 3,5m raise.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I dont know if there is anyone on Licht`s level that we can sign and pay less than 3.5M per year
We should try and give him less but if he insists we should just give him what he wants as he is very useful for us!

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Would you give Lichsteiner the 4 years €3,5m contract he asks or let him go and sign Abate for free with a €2m contract? He's 2 years younger.
Fuck Abate. He would be a serious downgrade.

Keita Balde :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: Lazio "apparently" rejected offers of 20 million Euros from both Liverpool and us, and I can't see them selling him for under 30 :sigh:

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
keita balde is really nothing special. seen better talent and we have/had/will have better talents
Nah, he's a great talent, very promising player.

Doesn't mean of course that he's gonna be a great player and realise his potential, and I don't think he's really worth the fee Lazio are demanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)