Why is Moise Kean playing in Juventus IMPORTANT matches? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuffin

Mar 26, 2023
Mosie Kean is having a terrible season and Massimiliano Allegri doesn't seem to care about the continuous failures he is having. His last mistake was his red card against Roma and yet I'm 100% sure he'll be back in place of either Dušan Vlahović or Federico Chiesa in the next game.

Mosie Kean sta vivendo una stagione terribile e Massimiliano Allegri non sembra preoccuparsi dei suoi continui fallimenti. Il suo ultimo errore è stato il cartellino rosso contro la Roma, eppure sono sicuro al 100% che tornerà al posto di Dušan Vlahović o Federico Chiesa nella prossima partita.

KEANMALO.jpeg

❤️

Buy on AliExpress.com

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
My guess is a mixture of his price tag and availability. They invested quite a bit, so there's motivation to see a return on that. Would also make it easier to sell him if he were playing well. Milik and Vlahovic have also dealt with injuries. If those two were healthy (along with Chiesa and even Kaio Jorge) we'd see a lot less of him.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
My guess is a mixture of his price tag and availability. They invested quite a bit, so there's motivation to see a return on that. Would also make it easier to sell him if he were playing well. Milik and Vlahovic have also dealt with injuries. If those two were healthy (along with Chiesa and even Kaio Jorge) we'd see a lot less of him.
Combination of these and more.

He's our only REAL strikers behind Dusan. This isn't FUT or FM where you can kind of put a winger at striker or players have secondary positions. You need a real striker. Add to the fact he has had some form at one time or another over the years for us and I'm sure if you weigh the options playing somebody in their natural position to try and shake them out of bad form is better than putting a winger out of their natural position and possibly ruining their form .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)