Who's for the "new lady" (1 Viewer)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
Arif : 4 Defenders???????ufff ! then why do we need midfielder?

++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
I think 4 defenders is ideal. We need a whole new CB partnership, a long-term replacement for Thuram (especially if he's sold this season) and preferably another LB so that Zambro has the option of being restored to RM, which I've been hoping for since ages ago. Even though it's not gonna happen, I want 4 defenders, 1 defensive mid (preferably Emerson) to partner Maresca in DM (hoping Appiah finds his feet next season), 1 playmaker and a replacement for Trez, preferably Gilardino

:thumb:

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Basically ;)

Add Evra, subtract Morientes and add Rothen :thumb:

I don't think we'll need to sign two forwards, and I drool at the prospect of crosses coming in from Rothen and Zambrotta :drool::lick:

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
no need to change management, they have done well in the past. i think we just need new chemistry within the squad. a combination of new players with a little bit of old blood will help.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
THAT MEANS:

MEXES
FERRARI
TRABELSI
EMERSON
MORIENTES
GILARDINO
great minds think alike:D i would add in there a playmaker as well. i couldnt see those players joining without nedved also leaving..cash strapped imo.

as for big changes, well, i think its needed anyway. of course its up to the new coach. if he thinks he can play his style etc...with the current midfield, then maybe we dont need drastic changes there. but the frowards and defence we have no choice.

last time we had drastic changes, we saw 4 world class players came into the team and we saw champions like zidane and inzaghi leave. we ended winning 2 scudetti and we should have won the CL as well. (fuking too reliant on neddy)

this is needed again at the club. change of environment. this team has been used as much as possible IMO. seeing a few changes wont get us back up there. we have to look at milan and roma and then look at others in europe and realise that we havent got what they have.

i think what Eaglesnkae suggested is a start, and a core basis of what the team needs. but even then, is it enough?

OP
Alex

Alex

May 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #27
    I agree with Adrian, were have been to relient on Nedved. He's top quality but lacks high quality of a different nature around him.

We should gamble a little and bring in Morientes 2 or 3 defenders and find a talented play maker- look to South America its ****ing huge, a lotta peole chase soccer balls all day, surely we can find someone? Hey?

Aug 1, 2003
    Well we sell to buy, so I assume at the very least one of Trez or Nedved, or perhaps both would be sold in order to finance our new buys.

Ah damn, there goes hope for trez to stay

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
    Dec 20, 2002
    they will definitely need ot spend big if they are to start a new juventus. otherwise, it would just be a refurbished juventus.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    Well we sell to buy, so I assume at the very least one of Trez or Nedved, or perhaps both would be sold in order to finance our new buys.

Ah damn, there goes hope for trez to stay

Agree. It sounds hard, but we need to sell Neddy and Trez.

btw, i dunno there's any chance for trez to stay :)

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
    THAT MEANS:

MEXES
    FERRARI
    TRABELSI
    EMERSON
    MORIENTES
    GILARDINO
    these are all good names..though I would like to add a midfielder to them ..someone like Deco or Rosicky

OP
    Alex

Alex

May 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #32
    Nah, Deco blows... I also like Mexes, Trabelsi and Morientes as well as Gilardino

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)