Who will be our Mr. X? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I hear that it may be an ex-Juve player.

There are murmurs of it being Aquilani? Wouldn't be have opted to sign him when we could? What brilliance did he show to be deserving of being considered as our 'world class' signing?

Please discuss this & other potential players (realistically) that maybe the Mr. X here.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
The guy on TV had many Juventini wait for the name he said he was gonna announce today and at the end of the show punks us with Aquilani.

He wanted viewers for his show. Criscitello his name.

After Vucinic I see us get Lugano and Vargas/Bastos(if he doesn't renew). If Mr. X is just a good player then it'll be the LW'er.

OP
Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8
    The guy on TV had many Juventini wait for the name he said he was gonna announce today and at the end of the show punks us with Aquilani.

He wanted viewers for his show. Criscitello his name.

After Vucinic I see us get Lugano and Vargas/Bastos(if he doesn't renew). If Mr. X is just a good player then it'll be the LW'er.
    What about Dzsudzsák? Are we not linked with him still?

Gabriel

Killed By Death
    May 23, 2010
    I hear that it may be an ex-Juve player.
    There are murmurs of it being Aquilani? Wouldn't be have opted to sign him when we could? What brilliance did he show to be deserving of being considered as our 'world class' signing?

Please discuss this & other potential players (realistically) that maybe the Mr. X here.
    Henry.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)