Who killed JFK? (4 Viewers)

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #21
    At first I thought this thread was called "Who killed JCK?" And my answer would have been Ahkmedios.
    :lol2::lol2:

To answer the thread, I reckon the CIA had him bumped off. Just my theory.
    Almost my theory as-well except that I wouldn't rule the Mafia arm producers since JFK ordered complete withdraw from Vietnam and was looking for peaceful solution with Soviet Union and Fidel pre his assassination.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Easy. Oswald. JFK was killed in 1963. The JFK assassination is probably one the most researched events by reporters in the 20th century. So far we've spent almost 55 years coming up with all sorts of conspiracy theories. I don't think it's plausible that a conspiracy could be held a secret for so long by so many people.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #23
    Easy. Oswald. JFK was killed in 1963. The JFK assassination is probably one the most researched events by reporters in the 20th century. So far we've spent almost 55 years coming up with all sorts of conspiracy theories. I don't think it's plausible that a conspiracy could be held a secret for so long by so many people.
    Do you think Oswald acted on his own?

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
    Jul 13, 2013
    The most probably scenario by far.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #26
    Probably. I mean one or two other people might have been involved, but I don't think the CIA or an an enemy state was behind it.
    As a lawyer how do you explain killing Oswald 2 days later while being transferred from city jail to county jail?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    As a lawyer how do you explain killing Oswald 2 days later while being transferred from city jail to county jail?
    Well, first of all that's something different than the actual JFK assassination. More importantly it was televised live. I'm sure that if it was part of some grand conspiracy, they could have found a better time to kill him.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    So is this:

Ruby just wants to make Oswald suffer. He hits him like the boxer he is, in the gut, other hand balled up. A real assassin would have gone for chest or face, but Ruby shoots Oswald just once-- in the liver!
    And kidney and large vessels. A couple inches to one side or the other and Oswald might well have survived. That he did not, is no credit to the doubly-lucky Ruby.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    Israel (because he was shutting down their nuclear program)+CIA+Mafia+LBJ.

3 of the best theories:
    - aliens/cia did it, because jfk was ready to release the roswell files
    - he basically committed suicide (he had cancer and was about to die anyway, so he made himself a martyr instead)
    - the nazis (namely martin bormann, who survived berlin's siege after all) did it

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
    Jul 13, 2013

3 of the best theories:
    - he basically committed suicide (he had cancer and was about to die anyway, so he made himself a martyr instead)
    - the nazis (namely martin bormann, who survived berlin's siege after all) did it
    Not sure if serious here :D

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #34
    Well, first of all that's something different than the actual JFK assassination. More importantly it was televised live. I'm sure that if it was part of some grand conspiracy, they could have found a better time to kill him.
    I understand what you're trying to say but I don't think there was any better time to kill him. Like not during the investigation for instance, or in city jail. In-fact, there weren't many options and better time/place to kill him except while transferring him. That made sense TBH but I still get what you're trying to say.

That's good to read, thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

3 of the best theories:
    This sounds like something you would hear in Middle East.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
    Marilyn "suicide", JFK killed, Malcom X killed, Bobby killed, Lee Oswald killed, CIA disclosure about narcotrafficking.

Summary, Lee Oswald did it alone, OJ is Non-guilty and Trump has no business with Russia

Jul 2, 2006
    Haven't read much into this conspiracy yet, but I know Israel's secret service wasn't as powerful as the 80's up until today, Israel was far weaker back then but still interesting theory considering JFK asked them shut down their nuclear bomb factory if they want US aid.
    Israel, simply an outpost. It was global jewry or whatever they call themselves. Kennedy tried to be a president, serving the nation, fulfilling responsibilities, sort of stuff a president would do. They made an example of him. Since then, usa ''presidents'' have been good boys.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #40
    Israel, simply an outpost. It was global jewry or whatever they call themselves. Kennedy tried to be a president, serving the nation, fulfilling responsibilities, sort of stuff a president would do. They made an example of him. Since then, usa ''presidents'' have been good boys.
    And their motive in your opinion? JFK had a lot more on his agenda than Israel and I'm not sure how influential they were back in the 60's.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)