Who is the best young Italian!? (1 Viewer)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Why is everyone suddenly rating Blasi so highly. last time I saw him he was awful, whats the change, is he good now or what?

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
Why is everyone suddenly rating Blasi so highly. last time I saw him he was awful, whats the change, is he good now or what?
De Rossi is way better than Blasi IMO.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
I agree that De Rossi is going to be awesome. Blasi? We shall see. He was very good at Perugia, but didn't get much of chance at Parma due to his six-month ban. Every time I have seen him play he has either been cautioned or sent off. I keep thinking though that there has to be a reason Roma wanted him so desperately.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
I wondered that too... Well, at least I still hate him... :D

Dec 27, 2003
Anyone saw De Rossi's bicycle kick in the Olympics? That was sheer class. Cassano aside (of whom I said he would become the next big thing ever since he scored that maradonesque goal against Inter with Bari), I reckon the explosive roman midfielder is the most promising youngster for Italy.

Then there's Gilardino of course, but I think he is already more than just a great prospect. Defensively, Bonera is probably the best young defender we have atm (though I somehow doubt he will become the next Cannavaro), Zaccardo looked very promising two years ago but has disappointed, Moretti is playing great in the Olympics but will probably return to normality eventually, and I see Ferrari as nothing more than a decent player.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++
Anyone saw De Rossi's bicycle kick in the Olympics? That was sheer class. Cassano aside (of whom I said he would become the next big thing ever since he scored that maradonesque goal against Inter with Bari), I reckon the explosive roman midfielder is the most promising youngster for Italy.

Then there's Gilardino of course, but I think he is already more than just a great prospect. Defensively, Bonera is probably the best young defender we have atm (though I somehow doubt he will become the next Cannavaro), Zaccardo looked very promising two years ago but has disappointed, Moretti is playing great in the Olympics but will probably return to normality eventually, and I see Ferrari as nothing more than a decent player.

i thought i was the one that remembered that goal against inter. pure quality

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++

For some reason many Juve fans say that Bonera is pure garbage, while the same peeps call Ferrari class. How do you reckon this?

.AB.

Mafioso
Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Future Italian NT squad:

Buffon

Zaccardo - Bonera - Ferrari - Chiellini

D'Agostino - Blasi - De Rossi

Montolivo

Gilardino - Cassano

Not too shabby. :thumb: :D
No Gasbarroni ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)