Who is the best young Italian!? (2 Viewers)

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
A friend of mine told me that Pasquale Foggia, who plays for Lazio nowadays, is going to be an Italian star, without a doubt. To be honest, I haven't watched him a lot to give a fair opinion.

But, I like Daniele De Rossi. :cool:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
jeez this is an old thread suddenly thrust into the limelight, while no-one really made a worthwhile contribution in the last 24 hours this old post caught my eye

The best young Italian is Gilardino

or Cassano

or DeRossi

Italy has a bright future indeed.
the pado is a man of great vision, and i dont just mean he is a genius for founding the fapping league

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
What about Aquilani?
I haven't seen Roma matches but I remember a few when the guy did some superb touches and passes. Like that rabona in Roma - Milan match.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
The three players, whom were mentioned by The Pado, were known that they were going to be future Italian stars as that was obvious 3 or 4 years ago, especially for Cassano and De Rossi.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
jeez this is an old thread suddenly thrust into the limelight, while no-one really made a worthwhile contribution in the last 24 hours this old post caught my eye

the pado is a man of great vision, and i dont just mean he is a genius for founding the fapping league
What did you think? That all that fapping is pointless? :p

great idea platinì...I think we better sign him
:D:D:D:D

And what about the child of Ronaldinha? People say the father is Rivaldo...ok, he is not italian, but who cares?:D:D
Now I wonder if this guy was predicting that Ronaldinho would be someone to look out for or if Ronaldinho had a kid with Cafu :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)