Who does Kakà remind you of? (1 Viewer)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Platini was a fantastic player but the one thing he was not particularly good at was going past players, that was not his forte at all
He is probably the best passer of the ball I have ever seen as he can put the ball where you want it anytime and he did it with alarming regularity and the person most like him now is Totti who is probably the best passer of the ball , I have seen coming from an Italian player

Kaiser F, I would not like to compare Kaka to Rai as that means you want Kaka to be a wasted talent which Rai surely was, he probably is more like Rai's bro, Socrates than Rai but I see more of Baggio than anybody else in Kaka as he can go past players which Baggio could do better than Platini and Totti can and has that knack of scoring goals

Most importantly neither were midfielder nor strikers just that hole in between

Buy on AliExpress.com

mate

Aug 28, 2002
Yes is true also remind a bit Baggio. Less light and elegant but stronger.
Kakà IMO isn't so good like Baggio in skipping players but he can do it very well and this is a caratherisc very difficolt to find, remind me Baggio also 4 his goals from outside the box, scored when nobody was expecting tham.

Kakà is Brazlian and Europen togeder, a very classful but at the same time modern player. IMO he has all the posibility to become the best player of the world...

OP
Kaiser Franco
Dec 27, 2003
  • Thread Starter #23
    ++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++

Kaiser F, I would not like to compare Kaka to Rai as that means you want Kaka to be a wasted talent which Rai surely was
    God forbid me from wanting that. Yes, Rai is arguably the biggest wasted talent of the 90's, mainly because the likes of Milan, Juve or Madrid did not want to bet on him. He is revered as Paris Saint Germain's greatest player ever (with Weah), but who knows what he could have achieved in a more prominent league. I remember him single-handedly beating Milan in the 1993 Intercontinental Cup with Sao Paulo and say to myself : "alright, now Brazil have their own Van Basten".

But I do think that him and Kakà share a lot of common features, it's just that, as I said, Kakà has been lucky enough to join a European giant at such a young age.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)