Where's my thread ?? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Guys,

I started the "good riddance" thread last night in the hangout section, and someone removed it

Seeing as so many people dislike that little prick seven, I thought it would go over well, and let people get out some aggression...at seven's expense , of course !!

I thought the mods would also get a kick out of it, seeing as he has caused so much aggravation here....

Buy on AliExpress.com

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I think it got removed. I posted earlier this morning and when I got back about an hour ago it was gone.

OP
Vinman

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #4
    Enron said:
    I think it got removed. I posted earlier this morning and when I got back about an hour ago it was gone.
    to quote my Russian friend Yezkimov..."DA"

Sep 28, 2002
    what about quite a lot of people who are annoyed by another little prick called zlatan the mod? should i start a thread called "the new era" and tell everyone that date on juventuz will be counted from teh day when zlatan became a mod?

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    I locked your thread Vinnie. Bashing Seven isn't terribly productive or fair now. Let's let it die, okay?

Fli, cut out the personal abuse. Consider this a warning, in case you're one of these people who think that they should get a warning before their actions have any consequence.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    I agree with mihail here...

We have enough bashing of other posters without formally trying to encourage it. :frown:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Fliakis said:
    what about quite a lot of people who are annoyed by another little prick called zlatan the mod? should i start a thread called "the new era" and tell everyone that date on juventuz will be counted from teh day when zlatan became a mod?

Right.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)