Where is Juve's training? (1 Viewer)

losalqua

Oct 7, 2006
I'm going to Turin on November and I'd like to visit Juve's training centre. The problem is, I don't know where their training is held. And can you see the players there? If not, is there some way you can see the players and e.g. get their autographs? I'm planning to go to see a Juve match to Stadio Olimpico too.

I'd appreciate your help very much.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
They train at the Vinovo Sports Center. Vinovo is a small city near torino. I don`t know if you can watch the training there. perhaps you can see some players before the match in front of the hotel they are staying. I saw them leaving the principe di piemonte hotel near via roma before the match against vicenza. But there is no big chance to get an autograph at the hotel. they are really fast getting into their bus and leaving.

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
why are there so many members from afghanistan? :D.. or is it just because it s the first on the location list ?!!

OP

losalqua

Oct 7, 2006
  • Thread Starter #7
    Thank you, Philipp00. Though now it sounds quite imbossible that we can visit there if it's so far away. Well, hopefully we can still get to the match. :) Or we could visit the hotel as you did.

OP

losalqua

Oct 7, 2006
  • Thread Starter #8
    Muha said:
    why are there so many members from afghanistan? :D.. or is it just because it s the first on the location list ?!!
    Oh, I'm not from Afganistan. :D I just hadn't changed that yet. To be honest, I hadn't even noticed that. :)

Sep 23, 2006
    Wow! How lucky you are. If i could in the same city with them, even if i couldn't see them in person, i would be very satisfied! I am now in China, far away from Italy, from Turino.

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
    losalqua said:
    Thank you, Philipp00. Though now it sounds quite imbossible that we can visit there if it's so far away. Well, hopefully we can still get to the match. :) Or we could visit the hotel as you did.
    I think it is not too far from torino. perhaps 10 kilometres. but I don`t know how easy it is to get there with public transport.

OP

losalqua

Oct 7, 2006
  • Thread Starter #11
    Sorry to bother you Philipp00, but what time did the team leave the hotel, when you were there? We are now planning to go see the team possibly in there, so it would be nice to know something about it. Do you have enough time before the game starts if you go to the hotel in the morning?

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
    The game started at 4pm and the bus left the hotel about one and a half hours before the game. It was no problem to get to the stadium for the kick off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)