Where did it all go wrong? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I became a Juve fan around December after finally getting into soccer. I fell in love with Juventus despite them finishing 7th for two years in a row because of their beautiful history and their contribution to the national team over the years.

One thing has bothered me, however. We seemed to have emerged relatively strong immediately after the Calciopoli scandal. In the 2007-2008 season we finished 3rd, and an even better 2nd the year after. Then we sunk to 7th. Now we are stuck in 7th again with players such as Marco Motta. What happened?

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I think it's awesome that people are coming fans of them when they are in 7th place, and not because they're some gloryhunter fair-weather fans like you see at Barcelona.

That said, I do have to say that it all started to go wrong when you opened a brand new thread on a relatively straightforward topic -- expecting that the thousands of juventini here had never thought of discussing this topic ever before on the forums. That's where I kind of lack some belief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)