What's Wrong With Salas? (1 Viewer)

Miguelito

Dec 15, 2002
I really wish that Salas left Juve because he dont get the support he needs from his teammates, I really think that nobody gives him a good pass ever. But Juventus as team dont play with good passes they are often lucky ,if you watch their games you see that not many goals are made by passes like Real or Barca.
I even hope that he would play together with Riquelme in Barcelona that player has class and defenetly would make Salas play!!!!

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Miguelito ] ++
I really wish that Salas left Juve because he dont get the support he needs from his teammates, I really think that nobody gives him a good pass ever. But Juventus as team dont play with good passes they are often lucky ,if you watch their games you see that not many goals are made by passes like Real or Barca.
I even hope that he would play together with Riquelme in Barcelona that player has class and defenetly would make Salas play!!!!
Well, Riq and Salas are in the same boat right now, niether is performing overly well.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
yes,, im very sad with sals possition, he must have a lot of fans that want to se him play. It is very sad.
I was thinkig if the right thing could be selling him=?.
Uff.. the injury sealed his future at juve.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by lacrease ] ++
hydde your signature is way cool.

puts into words the thoughts of the mind....something not very easy to do.....cheers...
Especially when it's your mind. ;) :LOL:

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
This comment may ba off the topic at the moment but I just wanna say something about Salas:

When he played against Deportivo in the last game in phase 2, i think he played ok considering he was playing as a lone striker. And when Del Piero entered the game, they combined well and almost scored the winner.

But that may ba just of luck, he's not usually consistent. But at least we got a glimpse of a little bit of brilliance from him didn't we?

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by primo_calcio ] ++
This comment may ba off the topic at the moment but I just wanna say something about Salas:

When he played against Deportivo in the last game in phase 2, i think he played ok considering he was playing as a lone striker. And when Del Piero entered the game, they combined well and almost scored the winner.

But that may ba just of luck, he's not usually consistent. But at least we got a glimpse of a little bit of brilliance from him didn't we?
I don't know, I thought that he was mediocre at best in that game, but he seems better than Di Vaio or Zalayeta as far as I am concerned.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)