What you all forgot (2 Viewers)

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
If we lose 1 or 2 titles, wont lose the titles only..we will lose everything meaning that even goals and results and matches played will be ereased from history. wich means that Del Piero will have to break the record again to be Juve top scorer, wich also means that we will lose our record equalling unbeaten run :cry:

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The whole concept of reversing history is bogus in every human endeavor that feigns any attempt at it.

End of story.

Romanisto

May 30, 2004
That won't happen. The prosecutor has asked to erase Juve from the record books for last season only, meaning a fresh start in Serie C2 this season. That's the worst case secnario and won't happen either. Most likely, Juve will get relegated to Serie B with a points deduction and stripped of their last two titles. Inter will be given the first scudetto if Milan is also found guilty. The second scudetto would remina vacant because teams like Juve paticipated when they shouldn't have. There you have it.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Juventinho said:
If we lose 1 or 2 titles, wont lose the titles only..we will lose everything meaning that even goals and results and matches played will be ereased from history. wich means that Del Piero will have to break the record again to be Juve top scorer, wich also means that we will lose our record equalling unbeaten run :cry:
that's not true. Only the titles will be revoked. Goals and others records obviously won't.

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
my words..........

fuck the Italian FA........!!!
to hell with records, all the goals can go to fucks, the wins, the throphies, they can all die for all I care.........
others can look at it and interpret whichever way they wanna but.........

we as fans know we have won it, DP had scored all those goals, the throphy was ours to begin with.........
how could Milan and Inter go against us in those terms?
look at them and compare with us........
our class, quality.........

Juventus has won my heart and IMO they've won everything and if they are to be stripped off those bullshit, i dont care!!!
fuck it all.........

2 words........FORZA JUVE!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)