What Need to be done? (1 Viewer)

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
If You have seen the arsenal matches you would agree that there is something wrong in the team.

most people will blame cappilo some will blame the players and others will blame the whole management policy.

well IMO Cappilo and the managment take the blame for two main parts:
1- any couch figured out capello's formation as he rarely change in it
2- at the beginning of the season the triad and cappilo made it clear that their main objective is the CL this year, then as you all saw juve pushed with all its power in the scudeto which resulted in the team leading position with only one loss (until now), the way they played is as if the scudito was more important. If so way did they get our hopes up for the CL.

the players cannot be blamed entirely as the scuditto is a highly physical league and a team need to compromise some of its league matches by playing with the subs and hoping for the best in order to keep some of the charge to the CL.

Cap didn’t use the reserves unless there were an injury.

regarding what happened with arsenal. I think the players didn’t have much to do as we generally a slow team and arsenal are the fastest team I know plus they are young and have the physical agility from the premiership and a good couch.

IMO What need to be done is:

1-Forcing Cap to change or vary his tactics and creating more solutions as we got an excellent squad
2-The team must be enforced with youngsters, OK balza and chellini are good but we need a central defender and playmaker at least
3-also the team should add pace to their attacking ways, I know its difficult with two old defensive mids but that’s were the new playmaker comes in
4-some players need to be replaced ( better attacking subs )

Remember that its not as bad as it seem, we still got the scudito and until the end of the season the team should concentrate on maintaining the point gap.

FORZA JUVE

PS: wont it be a kick in the *** if villreal won the CL :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
What? It would be amazing if Villareal won the CL. That way Tach would have come back with his middle finger pointing at Capello and asking Del Piero to forgive him for leaving the club, which Im sure he wants to since Villareal changed his motivation for playing football.

OP
white_rabbit

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #5
    thanx Azzurri7

i also want to add that i do belive that Cap is a great couch but he need to be less consirvative and risk it a bit thats how you discover new tallents and abilities of the players so that we no longer be predictable

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
    Playing the same tactic is hardly a crime, Milan and Barcelona play their respective formations every week as well. The problem, which has been said a thousand times before, is in the midfield. And you don't tell Capello what to do, he won't change his style even if God himself asked him to.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
    Apr 22, 2005
    edpiero said:
    What? It would be amazing if Villareal won the CL. That way Tach would have come back with his middle finger pointing at Capello and asking Del Piero to forgive him for leaving the club, which Im sure he wants to since Villareal changed his motivation for playing football.
    Tachi is the man....:agree:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    Any spanish team to win it will definetly please me in fact a spanish final would be brill. I wont be too upset if barca did win it especially as so far they have deserved every inch of it and if they continue to play brilliant football then I dont see why they cant.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)