What is Zlatan doing in Dubai?? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 30, 2004
hey any idea till when hes here.. i dont mind running into him would rather it to be buffon or del piero but i guess this guy will do.... will hav to jump from club to club tonight to see where this fool is gonna be .... any additional info about his visit to dubai would be appreciated

May 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Rami ] ++

Actually my friend told me its "Mina Al-Salam Hotel" thats all I know....Never been to dubai ....sorry man;)

PS if you go there and find him...we are even;)
hey man are u sure thts were hes staying coz tht place is pretty far from were i am .. and its a thursday theres a lot of traffic and the petrol i d hate to get there and not find him... i just want to see him and smack him up the head for tht redcard gainst bayern.. and tell him to come check the forums out sometime...:D

Don Alex

Nov 10, 2005
Too late to see Zlatan buddy, he already left yesterday. The picture was taken yesterday while Zlatan was heading to the airport. I was there with the my friend ( the guy in the picture ), we barely caught him while he was checking out. However, you still have the chance to see Emerson cuz he is coming with Brazil to Abu Dhabi.
Cheers.

May 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Alex ] ++
Too late to see Zlatan buddy, he already left yesterday. The picture was taken yesterday while Zlatan was heading to the airport. I was there with the my friend ( the guy in the picture ), we barely caught him while he was checking out. However, you still have the chance to see Emerson cuz he is coming with Brazil to Abu Dhabi.
Cheers.
ah man tht sux ... hehe you could ve told us when he was here still ... not tht big a zlatan fan .. neither an emerson not my favourite at juve.. and i wuld ve gotten pissed off if zlatan turned out to be a prick

Don Alex

Nov 10, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++

ah man tht sux ... hehe you could ve told us when he was here still ... not tht big a zlatan fan .. neither an emerson not my favourite at juve.. and i wuld ve gotten pissed off if zlatan turned out to be a prick
Hey buddy, by the way Zlatan was not a prick at all. on the contrary, he was very cool he came down from his room and took pictures with us and answered some of our questions. he said that he is happy with Juventus and he liked Dubai and loved the way he was treated by the Arab fans. we also asked him to score a hattrick against roma and to win the CL... he smiled and said I'll do my best :D

Forza Ibra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)