What is your favourite TV show? (1 Viewer)

K10

Jul 12, 2002
Well these days I find myself preferring to watch Raymond over Friends.

Probably cause I have seen nearly, if not all, Friends episodes. :D

How about Will & Grace. I recently started watching that, forcefully as of lack of cable channels. It's pretty funny.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++

How about Will & Grace. I recently started watching that, forcefully as of lack of cable channels. It's pretty funny.

whatched it for same reasosn.

better than doing nothing while thinkin how pathetic your life is. :D

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++
Noone likes "Everybody Loves Raymond" ?
I get sick of watching it, the biggest and ugliest bltch in the world Debrah, and that paphetic Raymond, a disaster of a family!

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

whatched it for same reasosn.

better than doing nothing while thinkin how pathetic your life is. :D
or u can simply watch friends instead :yuck: believe me,it will make u happy to know the number of loosers out there :D

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++
the biggest and ugliest bltch in the world Debrah
really :rolleyes: what does that have to do with anything.

come'on you people. how could you not like raymond. frank and marie are funny as hell.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++
I get sick of watching it, the biggest and ugliest bltch in the world Debrah, and that paphetic Raymond, a disaster of a family!
Agreement with this post: 100%.

Debra is always bit*hn and moaning, Raymond is just the biggest pushover ever. If I was him I'd divorce that woman in a heartbeat. It's ridicilous to watch, I hate the show because of it. The brother and the father are quite entertaining at times, but overall the show is just bad, I don't know why it's so successfull.

K10

Jul 12, 2002
Hmm, I thought people would actually like Raymond. Wierd.

Joey premieres tonight I think. Hopefully that would be good. I have doubts though.

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++

Agreement with this post: 100%.

Debra is always bit*hn and moaning, Raymond is just the biggest pushover ever. If I was him I'd divorce that woman in a heartbeat. It's ridicilous to watch, I hate the show because of it. The brother and the father are quite entertaining at times, but overall the show is just bad, I don't know why it's so successfull.
Exactly, and the worst thing is that its exactly how it is in alot of relationships. :yuck:,
I prefer King of Queens more, even though Carrie is a little *****y too, but in a much more funny and unserious way :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)