what happend to juve?are we getting predictable ? (1 Viewer)

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ahead ] ++

here is what i think ...

juve has got one of the greatest squads in europa, and also one of the greatest coaches in the world.... when we play well we really great ... but when we dont, i kindda ask myself, WHATS WRONG WITH US?

fear....... fear is our problem... i soemtimes feel that our players are soo shy to attack or to tackle great players in Milan or inter... and as a whole resembles teenagers who are too scared to ask out the pretty girl standing at the edge of the dance, even though she'd probably say yes because she's bored and slightly insecure too....they sometimes lack the confidence.... Even tho the ratio between them and the other big teams is something like 10:1 ....

actually we don't lack confidence this season , what we lack is flair , we only play on the flanks and if they stopped us we can't create anything , either we attack from the flank or we r screwed

Buy on AliExpress.com

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
i agree.we also haven't finished well alot of the time,although we did have alot of good luck up front at the start of the season.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
We have little to no attacking presence in the centre of the pitch as Emerson, Tacchinardi, Blasi and Appiah are all primarily defensive midfielders. As juvelover said, we therefore attack down the flanks and this puts too much pressure on our wingers. We need to have more creative options in midfield, someone who can distribute the ball well in the centre. One defensive midfielder in the form of Emerson would suffice imo, the playmaker would just have to do his bit of tracking back.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
Del Piero suppose to give that extra creativity beside the winger..:|

now with Trezeguet impending return Zlatan would have more license to roam..hope he can help more in central creativity part....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)