The fgh5 thread (1 Viewer)

OP
fgh5

fgh5

Feb 22, 2007
  • Thread Starter #11
    I ask what game is it? Is it request?
    Arif it becomes interesting how you reacts on any of my post.. I see that you have MANY free time to comment any post or thread that i do

PS: About "It will keep the forums cleaner": For what you need forum? You need it to speak 18 hours per day about some yellow news about juve.. I dont need forum for this because i know about Juventus ALL what i need to know, thats why i dont argue in threads like "Official Tiago Mendes Thread" or others.. I need this forum to ask a photos which is very hard to find.. Of course i wasnt be so annoying if i asked photos of Nocerino or Zebina.. Every noob can find pics of players from current seasons using Yahoo or Google...

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    Arif it becomes interesting how you reacts on any of my post.. I see that you have MANY free time to comment any post or thread that i do

PS: About "It will keep the forums cleaner": For what you need forum? You need it to speak 18 hours per day about some yellow news about juve.. I dont need forum for this because i know about Juventus ALL what i need to know, thats why i dont argue in threads like "Official Tiago Mendes Thread" or others.. I need this forum to ask a photos which is very hard to find.. Of course i wasnt be so annoying if i asked photos of Nocerino or Zebina.. Every noob can find pics of players from current seasons using Yahoo or Google...

Yes, it is a request. And if I have a lot of free time to respond to all of your requests, then you must have lots of free time too, because you make A LOT of requests.

EDIT: Yes, forum is for discussing various topics..That's why it's called a forum. It's annoying you go on in every thread requesting pics. I started to think they started this subforum "Multimedia requests" just for you.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006

i see that you have MANY bad english:D

OP
    fgh5

fgh5

Feb 22, 2007
  • Thread Starter #19
    delpiero06 : Are you an english teacher? If not then shut up..

Arif:
    I cant understand what problem in my requests? If topic called "official Del Piero thread" why i cant ask there for DP photos? Multimedia request is dead subforum. Lets do an expirement i re-register and will start 2 topics. The first one will be "Buffon WC2006 pics" and another "Peruzzi Euro 96 pics". You will see that in first topic there will be more answers than in second.Why? Because it is hard to find old pics. So i post my requests in Del Piero thread because many prople look that thread every day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)