What Exactly Were Milan, Fiorentina and Lazio's Crimes? (1 Viewer)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
denco said:
I know what our crimes are, not everything but enough, I am more interested in what these 3 clubs crimes were and thus far I have not read anything which makes for interesting read as regards to match fixing. I am just reading hearsay only Rebel has brought out anything resembling concrete and even thats pretty flimsy. Roma offered watches to referees not presents and that maybe construed as sarcastic in the way they keep time, I don't know, but you do not relegate a team for that.I am really interested in real crimes as what i have seen thus far it seems they are using other clubs as scapegoats so that it would not look as if Juventus are the only club punished
As for Juventus being unfairly punished, please I am the last person you need to be telling that, cos left for me, with the evidence, the punishment would have been so much more severe than that and my investigations would have been broader

Italy is just like that. Everything is complete bullshit.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
sateeh said:
well Rebel is juventuz.com's correspondent in regards to the calciopoli, so he is our man to explain things up for denco :D and everyone else
Thanks for your trust, Sateeh :tup:

I'll try to find more details, but I don't think I'll find more than what I posted in this thread before...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)