What does this forum mean for you?? (1 Viewer)

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
I have been a Juve fan for such a long time. But I am not only a fan, for me juve is much bigger of team, which I support. Every time juve loses or has diffecult time, I suffer, and I get sad..sometimes when juve plays on Saturday, and they do not win, the whole weekend is bad then for me, because I feel bad, I can not change that.. I feel to be a part of juventus. And on this way my love to juve is growing and getting stronger. I have lived all the ups and down in the past 10 years.
I remember some perticular games and moments, I just gonna tell you about one example: it was an evening, when juve played in the CL, we needed to win the game against Manu in the group stages in order to progress, I was at home on that evening.. the whole day I only thought about that important match.. The game started on. Juve showed determination and spirit, juve showed power. Spirit and power, that I have been seeing in juve for all the long time. At the moment, when Inzaghi scored finaly the 1-0 I jumped and I was jumping aroud my flat and crying “Juve, juve” and I huged everyone I saw.. It was a grat moment, I wanted to tell all the world that my juve had just scored and that my juve is about to win.. but I saw that nobody can understand me.. my parents and my brothers at home, asked me if I am crazy..!! they just can not understand what juve means for me..

The time went on, and I did not know how to express my emotions to juve... everytime I saw someone who is juve fan, I tried to talk to him about juve, but you can imagine it is not easy to find a juve fan here in germany  ..

But then, one day I was surfing in interet, I found a site for juve fans. I took a look, first I did not expect that much.. I registerd myself immediately. I started to post on the forum from time to time. But soon I recordnize that this forum is what I have been looking for for a long time. In this forum, I could tell other people, who have the same feeling to juve, how I feel, and what I think, about a match, about a player, about tactics etc.. I can share moments of glory and joy with you all, but also other moments, where juve is not having a good time. This makes me feel better.. surly we can not have the same opinion allways, everybody thinks differently, and this the sense of a forum. If we all had the same opinion, we were not gonna need this forum.. somtimes people do not act on the right way, they start to insult others. We can not controll everyone, but I can tell you one thing: I love this forum. I have been writing in this forum for over a year, and this is my 4000th post. I must say, when I come to this forum I feel I am at home, and I am talking with my friends. I feel better.. I even think that I am addict with this forum ;) Sometimes I have so much to do, to learn or even at work, but I can not stop posting and reading posts. Everyone of you has a credit of making our forum so nice, everyone with his own way. I just want to say, that this forum is very important for me.. that I like you all, that I thank you all for making our forum so nice, specialy for the boss (Marty) and the mods.. and then for all the people, with whom I talk alot, but the others too..
I am not gonna list all my favourite members, because they know that, and they know that I mean them.

Last but not least, this thread is not a dedication thread. I opend this threat to tell you how I feel about this forum, and I would like to know how you feel about this thread and what this thread means to you........

Cheers
Forza JUVENTUS
Forza Juventuz.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

Natalia

Jan 18, 2006
I think its great that you've found a 'comfort zone' where you could reflect on the game with people of all walks who in the end support the exact team as you. And its always much more entertaining to disagree and have little quarreling sessions between members on random topics. I would say its a great thing this forum.

Natalia

Jan 18, 2006
well funnier and more entertaining when you read than when you write.....so tiring.....i think we should paraphrase our convos or threads,so its not a mile long

AzherIqbal

Nov 15, 2005
A truly excellent post from the bottom of your black and white heart!

Even though I'm relatively new, I feel the same way.

I risk losing my job and my brother tells me to get a life because I'm always on this forum.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
:lol2: no, i think you were concurring with aher...azhig....azherqibble....achee2jk321jk....3218jc23j0g09..... ?????? :confused:

Thank Bill Gates for copy and paste : AzherIqbal :)

OP
Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #16
    Natalia said:
    I think its great that you've found a 'comfort zone' where you could reflect on the game with people of all walks who in the end support the exact team as you. And its always much more entertaining to disagree and have little quarreling sessions between members on random topics. I would say its a great thing this forum.
    you say this even if you are new.. I think that you will even more committed to this forum after some time, specialy when the guy´s here do not start to bother you ;)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    Natalia said:
    really? how long doyou guys stay on this forum? Usually when imstudying,then i drop by, my internet funs on the whole dayanyway

i just leave it open while im on the computer, and basically if im home alone, i am on the computer.

OP
    Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #19
    AzherIqbal said:
    A truly excellent post from the bottom of your black and white heart!

Even though I'm relatively new, I feel the same way.

I risk losing my job and my brother tells me to get a life because I'm always on this forum.
    my brother told me that too ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)