what do you expect of juvee this year? (1 Viewer)

nina

Feb 18, 2001
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
I dunno nina, that doesn't sound like a good enough reason not to want to win anything. We should strive for consistent dominance and adding to our trophy cabinet each season.

Sorry to say, but that sounds awfully un-ambitious. We'll def. qualify for the CL, but it'll be a struggle to win the league, and I have a bad feeling we might have a disastrous CL campaign
Unambitious? Not really, just being realistic. We have more points than last season, but we are still behind. Sometimes, even if you try your best somebody is better and I have the feeling this season someone is.

Of course I wish for Juve to win everything possible, but if they don't that won't be the end of the world just as long as they give everything out there.

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I don't mean ur whole expectations, i was just referring to your "hoping that we qualify for the CL", because at least that should be an assumed for us... i hope :scared:

++ [ originally posted by Gandalf ] ++
hey, you forgot Bayern..
I didn't include Bayern because they're playing Real next :)

nina

Feb 18, 2001
I don't mean ur whole expectations, i was just referring to your "hoping that we qualify for the CL", because at least that should be an assumed
It wasn't meant like that it's the only thing we can do this season, but it's the minimum I will always expect from us.

You know what I really expect, well more like desire, long for, demand?! That we win over Milan, as it's a big chance that they will take the title this year and I want to rub them in their face that we managed to beat the Scudetto holders and pay-back for the CL final of course :devil: :angel: :D If we can win that we can loose all the other matches from my point of view (I can say that becase I know we won't so it's safe).

OP
sateeh

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
  • Thread Starter #24
    I don't think you are thinking right.I saw all of Juve's CL campain and it was excellent. When we needed a win we got it, even if it wasn't in the Delle Alpi.May i remind you that our group wasn't an easy one.All the teams we played were very tought especially on their ground,but we beat them(not all of them i know).The important thing is that we have a very good campain in CL.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    Honestly, on a pessimistic front, we can expect a top 3 Serie A finish. Semi finalists in the CL. And # 10 Coppa Italia in the bag.

Optimistically, id see a Milan, Juve 1,2 in the Scudetto race. A Juve CL triumph and a 10th Coppa Italia.

The knockout phase of the CL is a lottery. A poor defensive record domestically cannot have a determining effect in 2 legged games imo.

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    Win the treble ....
    Realistically ....
    Throw away the coppa!
    Throw away the league!
    Win the CL .... That would be awesome!

Aug 1, 2003
    I will be honest.

Coppa Italia : I expect a silver star on our crest by next season.

Serie A : I want to win the scudetto, but if we don't it is ok PROVIDED we win the champions league, which brings me to ...

Champions League : I have been dying from wanting this. Please, let this be the season.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by sateeh ] ++
    I don't think you are thinking right.I saw all of Juve's CL campain and it was excellent. When we needed a win we got it, even if it wasn't in the Delle Alpi.May i remind you that our group wasn't an easy one.All the teams we played were very tought especially on their ground,but we beat them(not all of them i know).The important thing is that we have a very good campain in CL.
    Yes, but all this was before our drop in form and the shambles our defence became. We had a pretty much perfect start to the season, winning almost all of our Serie A matches while qualifying for the next round of the CL with 2 matches to play IIRC. Then it started to go downhill. I don't think ur start to the season is much of a confidence-booster with regards to what we may achieve this season. Prove me wrong, boys. Prove me wrong

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
    I don't mean ur whole expectations, i was just referring to your "hoping that we qualify for the CL", because at least that should be an assumed for us... i hope :scared:

I didn't include Bayern because they're playing Real next :)
    so..? they might win.. who knows..

but I was being sarcastic..

Aug 1, 2003
    well, we could win the CL, come close to Scudetto or probably win it, and get a silver star from the Coppa.

Sounds excellent!

Well, despite the fact that our defense is the worst in four decades, but it's all good :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)