Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I got hit with this thing called plantar fasciitis on my right foot. Its an inflammation of tissues between the heel bone and the toes, hurts like a motherfucker. Couldn't stand on both feet yet alone walk yesterday and this morning.

Went to the clinic, I just got to stretch it out and wait it out. Its my right foot that's fucked and I can't use a crutch properly because my right arm can't support my weight, it's too weak. So I gotta use my left arm but right foot will still touch the floor, fucking annoying why couldn't it be the left foot. Now my entire right side is basically useless
Sucks man, get better soon

Here's a story from an Australian rules football player :D

'Driven to despair by a partial tear in his plantar fascia -- the tissue that runs from the heel bone along the foot to attach under the arch -- Harvey famously jumped repeatedly off his kitchen table to fully rupture the band in order to allow it to heal and him to return to the field'

Buy on AliExpress.com

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I got hit with this thing called plantar fasciitis on my right foot. Its an inflammation of tissues between the heel bone and the toes, hurts like a motherfucker. Couldn't stand on both feet yet alone walk yesterday and this morning.

Went to the clinic, I just got to stretch it out and wait it out. Its my right foot that's fucked and I can't use a crutch properly because my right arm can't support my weight, it's too weak. So I gotta use my left arm but right foot will still touch the floor, fucking annoying why couldn't it be the left foot. Now my entire right side is basically useless
Feel better.

In the meantime, perhaps get a sled and a few dogs to pull you around town :p

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Sucks man, get better soon

Here's a story from an Australian rules football player :D

'Driven to despair by a partial tear in his plantar fascia -- the tissue that runs from the heel bone along the foot to attach under the arch -- Harvey famously jumped repeatedly off his kitchen table to fully rupture the band in order to allow it to heal and him to return to the field'
:lol::lol:
Man's a soldier!!

- - - Updated - - -

Feel better.

In the meantime, perhaps get a sled and a few dogs to pull you around town :p
Nah I'm staying home, 2nd day I took off work. Yesterday was when it was at its worse, not too bad today, took it off because I deserve a long weekend :grin:

Gonna clean around the apartment, then start drinking (out of weed, next packages comes in Wednesday) in like 3-4 hrs, at least by 2pm. If I start at noon, I'd feel like a @Lapa
prepare yourself for eventual drunk postings.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Man's a soldier!!

- - - Updated - - -

Nah I'm staying home, 2nd day I took off work. Yesterday was when it was at its worse, not too bad today, took it off because I deserve a long weekend :grin:

Gonna clean around the apartment, then start drinking (out of weed, next packages comes in Wednesday) in like 3-4 hrs, at least by 2pm. If I start at noon, I'd feel like a @Lapa
As a teacher, how does that work? Do they just get a sub?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I knew a dude who had that on both feet. Hope you get better soon.
Thats just not fair

- - - Updated - - -

I knew a dude who had that on both feet. Hope you get better soon.
Thats just not fair
Man's a soldier!!

- - - Updated - - -

Have you considered other hobbies like reading or meditation?

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
As a teacher, how does that work? Do they just get a sub?
There's a heavy shortage of teachers and subs. So usually they will split the class into like 5-6 and spread around in other classes.

There a few unqualified teachers and subs, that's how bad the shortage is.

- - - Updated - - -

Thats just not fair

- - - Updated - - -

Thats just not fair

Have you considered other hobbies like reading or meditation?
Honestly, one of my biggest issues is commitment, I never stick to it. I have spent several hundreds if not thousands on video games and consoles I never touch, or only played for a few hours.

My reading list is pretty long but there are more unfinished books in that list then books to buy.

Same shit for sports/workout I just never stick to it. I go in strong at the beginning then i just stop.

I'm surprised I've completed my degree tbh

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Idk. Is she? :shifty:

Didn't you say your coworker has like half chilean or something?

- - - Updated - - -

nurse_ratchet.gif
Fuck I misunderstood you I thought you had chilian coworker and you were a nurse. :lol:

You'd be a great nurse.

I'm not doing too bad compared to yesterday, I'm 4 gin and tonic deep and it's not even 4pm yet
Is gonna be a good night.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Fuck I misunderstood you I thought you had chilian coworker and you were a nurse. :lol:

You'd be a great nurse.

I'm not doing too bad compared to yesterday, I'm 4 gin and tonic deep and it's not even 4pm yet
Is gonna be a good night.
What are you doing posting on tuz when you are getting drunk with a lady or ladies?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 987)