Apr 15, 2006
That will help. Great food there. But damn do the Singaporeans live for shopping malls.
Oh I agree. Main reason why I'm staying for so long is for my mom. It's her first time out if the country, so want her to do everything she wants here, even if ur means getting bored af at the malls here. The origins plan was to fly off to Thailand with my friends as soon as the wedding was done.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
Oh I agree. Main reason why I'm staying for so long is for my mom. It's her first time out if the country, so want her to do everything she wants here, even if ur means getting bored af at the malls here. The origins plan was to fly off to Thailand with my friends as soon as the wedding was done.
Proud of you, love :tup:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Nothing like getting cock blocked by your parents.
Seriously ... me too. I swear, I don't know what your parents hold against me.

That sounds like a cool trip. Singapore has its Desi-familiar parts of town that will keep your Mom rooted in case things seem a little too much. And it's about as orderly as any fastidious person will appreciate. But the food :lick:... something to be said about what happens when immigrants of multiple cultures come together in the same place. Of course, I got my work once to pay for my dinner at the Raffles hotel, so that was pretty ballin'...

Being near the equator, I guess it's always 10,000 degrees there. So keep cool. Like Fonzi.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Belgian media :

"the candidates are Lippi, Van Gaal, Rudi Garcia, Hiddink' "

belgian fa :

lets get this offensive coach who failed in the EPL

Lippi was a great coach, but just wanted one more final gig to amuse himself. I just don't think he would have cared enough.

Van Gaal is suffering from dementia at this point.

Rudi Garcia is overrated imo.

I think Hiddink is actually not too bad, but would have been way too expensive for what he offered.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
I became a Juve fan playing Championship Manager years ago, back in 1995. Ever since, it has stuck and although I rarely get to see games (because the coverage is poor here in Norway), Juve has prevailed as my #1 team. Right from the start, Del Piero was my favorite player and that is unlikely to change. Nowadays, I'm in college, doing computer science.

Juventuz is my sign of support for Madama. The site first came online in early year 2000, but since then it has been redesigned numerous times and grown considerably. Besides working on the site, I also very much enjoy actually playing soccer as well as listening to music and travelling (mostly during the summer vacation).

Too bad I've only been to Turin once and that was in the summer vacation so I've yet to see a home game. I've been to a couple of games here in Trondheim, whenever Juve played Rosenborg in the Champions League.

Anything else you're dying to find out? Drop me a line :)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
oh yeah I know that linkedin profile "Brand Manager @ Swag Valence"
Close... Valance.

Of course, my brand got hosed at least on Facebook when that assclown Kanye West decided to change his name to "Swag" for a week years ago... :(

I became a Juve fan playing Championship Manager years ago, back in 1995. Ever since, it has stuck and although I rarely get to see games (because the coverage is poor here in Norway), Juve has prevailed as my #1 team. Right from the start, Del Piero was my favorite player and that is unlikely to change. Nowadays, I'm in college, doing computer science.

Juventuz is my sign of support for Madama. The site first came online in early year 2000, but since then it has been redesigned numerous times and grown considerably. Besides working on the site, I also very much enjoy actually playing soccer as well as listening to music and travelling (mostly during the summer vacation).

Too bad I've only been to Turin once and that was in the summer vacation so I've yet to see a home game. I've been to a couple of games here in Trondheim, whenever Juve played Rosenborg in the Champions League.

Anything else you're dying to find out? Drop me a line :)
I think you're looking for the Juventuz Adult Classifieds and Confessionals section.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 850)