swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
But you have to admit Raz was right. This sort of story really should end with sex.
It should, but then he would have to be actively involved as a character. What I enjoyed about it was that it told a whole story while Il Duce just sat back passively and watched it unfold in front of him.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I get that the story needs to end with the having sex rule. But there's also value in Dusan giving his best "I like to watch" while an all-girl orgy happens in front of him while he sips an espresso and eats a sandwich wearing designer sunglasses. That's some Roman Polanski-level shit.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Maybe if the girl had publicly masturbated while looking at him the story would have been better.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I get that the story needs to end with the having sex rule. But there's also value in Dusan giving his best "I like to watch" while an all-girl orgy happens in front of him while he sips an espresso and eats a sandwich wearing designer sunglasses. That's some Roman Polanski-level shit.
Thats Douchen in a typical mundane monday afternoon for him.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Ok I have a minute now. After she stared at me like x times she in the end looked at me, biting her finger... after 10 seconds she sucked 1/3 of her finger for a couple of seconds. When her bf started touching her she kept saying 'no, go away' ... after a while her bf went to sit next to her and she run off. After 1h or so she started yelling at him and I think that relationship ended :lol2: but it was so childish and epic at the same time
Oh wow Dusan, no! Just no! Not the story, the girl. Well okay, maybe the story too. :p

Yep that be girls
:lol: That be us girls.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Girls are not crazy, they are human and therefore selfish and opportunistic, and you can't expect them not to walk all over you if you show weakness or don't quite stack up against the competition. Reverse is true with guys who prey on girls with self esteem issues. Bottom line, age and moreso decline in dating value, should help with a lot of these shotcomings.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Some sound advice from Deneb there. :D

But seriously though, women are not that complex. We don't ask for much: i.e. Stay faithful, compliment us once in a while, have intelligent things to say, be nice to us, communicate at least once a day, don't bother to open your mouth when we are PMSing and you are good to go.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Some sound advice from Deneb there. :D

But seriously though, women are not that complex. We don't ask for much: i.e. Stay faithful, compliment us once in a while, have intelligent things to say, be nice to us, communicate at least once a day, don't bother to open your mouth when we are PMSing and you are good to go.
You can do all of that and it still doesn't work. And then a month later you decide to try and reinsert yourself into our lives and things get silly real fast.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1124)