IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Somebody accused me of damaging their property and taking a piss on their house last night. I was at a party full of strangers and people were saying I did it, which I did not. I became really aggravated but for some strange reason I just walked away instead of taking things further which I think is highly commendable seeing as I had haconsumed 10 pints.

I ended my night on top of a hill with a cigar in my mouth, snow falling by the buckload listening and shouting 'Juve Storia' .

I think it went rather well. :)

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
IZ -

Did you not know anyone at the party? My nye was lame, i didnt go to the coke party at my mates squat, because i dont do coke, my gf went to her pregnant mates so i watched films with chinese.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Best lesson learned in life, everything is fair game in (gender divided) snow ball war*...

EXCEPT have a single snow touch a girls hair (ok, more like dunking two handful on her head), who knew shit is ON if you do that? Operation "Oh no you didnt" was commenced and her 4 friends went Boudica's/Xena's on me :lol:

*for some (beverage induced) reason bunch of 24-28 year olds decided to relive middle school days :p

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Gonna eat pizza. :lick:
IZ -

Did you not know anyone at the party? My nye was lame, i didnt go to the coke party at my mates squat, because i dont do coke, my gf went to her pregnant mates so i watched films with chinese.
I knew a few, I was at a party earlier on and they'd been ringing me nagging at me to go, I should have just stayed at the first place. I said bye to the half dozen people I knew and left.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 693)